Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb 2011 Spring Get together

The only thing i need and you need it for your truck. Sods law mate. :angry-banghead:

Well you could always go around in reverse. That seems just fine. Would it be better to recon mine than yours?

Chris

:obscene-birdiered:

You will be going in it head first if you carry on :violence-smack:

I love these smile faces.

Only joking mate, u know i think alot of you :gay-imgay: Its the way forward :lol: :lol:

It's sussing out the way forward from here thats on my mind really :think:

Hell, good on yah buddy - will you be adopting a pink motif for 'The Lowrider' as a symbol of your glorious outing?? :lol:

This could be the most momentous Lincomb ever... :shock:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
what are the plans for the weekend? Anyone know? :whistle: is the punch thing going to happen again?

Quote from 1st post,

Following the success of the slightly different formatted October event, we are going to follow similiar lines for May, as our feedback was so positive.
Numbers will be limited to 30 vehicles,first come, first served basis, and I will do my best to cook the pig as well as the last one!!

Further details and booking form available from http://www.4x4x7.co.uk

For new members or those who haven't been to a Lincomb event before, check out this link.

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=8170&start=120

Hope this helps.

Can't wait :p Very much looking forward to it :D

What facilities will be available for our use :?: For example will we need to bring our own towels, shower gel etc :?:

sae70 said:

What facilities will be available for our use :?: For example will we need to bring our own towels, shower gel etc :?:
I think if you ask nicely Tony could even rustle up some maids to attend to your every whim :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cossack said:
sae70 said:

I think if you ask nicely Tony could even rustle up some maids to attend to your every whim :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jon Wildsmith said:
sae70 said:
:laughing-rolling: :mrgreen:
So I'll bring my own towel then :| :whistle:

Is there a 5417 house & somewhere I can was my cock :?:

He hates it when his plumage is all dusty & dull :) ;)

images

So I'll bring my own towel then :| :whistle: Is there a 5417 house & somewhere I can was my cock :?: He hates it when his plumage is all dusty & dull :) ;)
images

The maids will give it a quick polish ;)

Well there was me starting to feel sorry for myself - missing yet another club meet... when I realised with a little juggling, I can actually make it! :D - Assumming of course there's enough space??? :pray:

Also - I would have to bring my Eldest lad with me (14yrs)... would this be ok?

Get yourself there Justin!!! I'm sure the lad wouldn't be too 'scarred for life' after the event... :lol:

That'll be a baptism of fire for your lad Justin, I took my lad to Silverstone last year with a load of drunken mesters, it certainly opened his eyes, to the point where he even started pointing out the finest bits of clunge to us all, I was shrieking and thought oh god I hope he doesn't tell Mrs Nick what we were looking at :pray: :lol:

Clunge. that's a new one on me, I can make an educated guess :think: at what it means but I've never heard THAT one before. :thumbup:

Back