Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb Autumn 2011

Crispin said:
So I look a bit keen. First ones here. Blood warm

Sent from TapaTalk

Pitch tents, break ot the beers..... Gutted I am missing this weekend at Linomb :thumbdown:

Have a good weekend all, mind out for the monkjacks and trees that jump in front of you :naughty:

been delayed massively, so doubt i will be there till a lot later then planned :thumbdown:

HELP PLEASE.

We are in Stourport-on-severn at the b&b ....on the way up right outside the b&b our 78 overheated and lost all it's coolant on the road.
it's cooling down as we speak

is there anyone at the site who can give me a hand when we get there in the morning ?????? :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Cheers muchly
Carl

Bugger. I have just called Crispin and let him know you are having issues. PM him your number and he will call you and arrange some help.

By lend a hand what are you looking for? I can be if needs be free tomorrow or now if i can help in anyway just let me know. I am about 2 hours away maybe less if i put the right pedal down.

panic over guys ...for now ... i called tony s ... and paul came out to me

hopefully it's just an airlock... will see how it goes going over to the site in the morning.

Thanks tony & Paul :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Just got back home had an excellent weekend,thanks to tony and the team for oganising the weekend and thanks to those who helped sort the slight water leak out,it held up perfect :thumbup:

Sorry to have to cut and run folks. Stuff going on at home. Magic weekend as always. Cheers to everyone who organised and manned the challenges, made the salad and tidied up afterwards.

So when's the next one.

Chris

Sorry we didn't hang around today guys .... but as some of you know we had overheating issues on the way up, .....we went to the site this morning and was advised to take it steady on the way home.

we stopped at the first 3 services and then decided to go the rest of the way without stopping as there wasn't any leakage.

Many many thanks to TonyS ..and Paul (who came out to the b&B) Also thanks for the water ...but didn't need a single drop.

i didn't get any pics as we weren't on the site for more than 20 minutes

was good to put some names to faces tho .... Chas, Paul, TonyS & his missus and John Wildsmith.

Carl & Anna

Thanks to all involved in making this event happen - it was perfect (especially the special stages and those piggies!)

Oh and thanks again Chris (Mann) for keeping me company and putting up with my (few) mamby pamby driving moments!!

and for future reference (or those interested) - we can confirm that engine breaking doesn't work with the hand throttle engaged :shifty: :lol:

Belter of a weekend (AGAIN) Thanks to everyone involved , you've done a cracking job, and thanks to everyone for the topic of conversation around the camp fire last night, very amuzing stuff :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Stroll on the next one, I might even get mine mucky, but then again I get on well with my chauffeur and he's got one hell of a truck :thumbup: :thumbup:

I also made an interesting discovery with my fuel consumption on the way home, which I shall shortly put into the 120 section under benefits and concerns, give me 10 mins to type it though :whistle:

Hey Nick :p :p :p Good to have you along mate :p :p Always a laugh. Going to have to detox now. Had enough beer :p :p pork :p :p :p and cigs :p :p :p to last a lifetime :p :p

Going up those steps was fun :p :p reckon it would have done the hill too :p :p :p :p :p .

Agree about the camp fire chat last night. Absolutely brilliant :p :p :p :p :p

Chris :p :p :p

was a great weekend as it always is. :thumbup:

big thank you to Tony and all the people that helped out, and congratulations to Rob for coming first. :clap:

just sorting through my pics and vids now. :dance:

Just got home and what a great weekend :thumbup: , definitely did not expect to win :dance:

Thanks for putting on another great event guys :clap: Looking forward to the next one!

BTW

:text-worthless:

Way to go Rob. I'm sure you must have a little help from your trusty co-pilot though?

I was happy pootling as usual.

Chris

Back