Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb, May 2012

How up-to-date is the register on the 1st page, Ian? I think Jon has been updating on behalf of Tony but not sure how frequent this is.
For example, I registered and paid Tony on the weekend and no update yet on page 1. Not a big deal - just pointing out that the list might not reflect actual paid-up participants.

And if possible, please organise a dry few days for the event ;) Last May's one was pretty wet too, as I recall - Gav even had to burn his tent for warmth :D

I update the 1st post as Tony notifies me of registrations so maybe you need to check Tony got yours Andrew.

:thumbup: No problem - Tony emailed me confirming he'd received it. I'll be there irrespective of the updates to the thread - I was trying to make the point that there might be people "in the system" who've registered and paid but have not been added to the 1st page. Not pointing fingers, just saying :oops:

No problem Andrew I'm sure Tony will send an update he's probably just busy organising that sunshine we asked for :lol:

Sorry guys, been one of those weeks and just back home!
Update sent to Jon now, sorry Andrew. :whistle:

Yes marquee is up, sunshine is ordered, hopefully be as good as the last one, that was quite warm.

Cheers,

Absolutely no problem, Tony :thumbup:

TonyS said:
Yes marquee is up, sunshine is ordered, hopefully be as good as the last one, that was quite warm.
Don't worry about over-ordering the warmth part :mrgreen: At this rate we're going to need MTs and snorkels just to get to the campsite :animals-fishgreen:

Looking forward to it!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
We have been dry for so long, a bit of rain is welcome. :thumbup:

We are running a horse trial this weekend, and we have dried up in 24 hours, so I am sure all will be ok in a few weeks.
Even if it's a bit damp, that will bring a few new challenges I am sure! ;)

Cheque and form in the post. All being well, we'll see you all on Saturday! :thumbup:

Hi Tony,

cant see my name on the list so just wondering if youve received my cheque? :)

Been a bit slow/slack (choose any excuse here) :oops: But I will be coming along. Check will be in the first post tomorrow.

Glad to hear you are coming Tony. The confirmed entry list is looking very small still. Hopefully TonyS has a few entry forms waiting to be passed to Jon.

As one of those who help Tony organise the weekend I would welcome public or private feedback from those who expressed interest in the event but have chosen not to attend. Is it the cost, weather doubts, event format etc etc?

Cheers

Ian

Ian Rubie said:
Glad to hear you are coming Tony. The confirmed entry list is looking very small still. Hopefully TonyS has a few entry forms waiting to be passed to Jon.

As one of those who help Tony organise the weekend I would welcome public or private feedback from those who expressed interest in the event but have chosen not to attend. Is it the cost, weather doubts, event format etc etc?

Cheers

Ian

HI Ian

How do i get this form to sign up and the costs?

Maybe people are like i am and just a little last min :whistle:

Karl

Hi Karl,

Thanks Rob.

We are hoping there will be a last minute rush but please remember that Tony has to order the supper in advance. As people who have been in the past know, he likes to make sure there is plenty to eat :thumbup:

Cheers

Ian

I Know myself and dave are defo going ian and steff will be there.

Its usually the same isnt it with a few last min folk :whistle: and :oops:

Karl

Ian, Seriously it doesnt matter about reg num does it as long as its a cru. Nothing to do with insurance etc etc?

Cheers

I don't think it matters, hopefully TonyS will be along to confirm. As you know, there is a short stretch of public road between the farm and the woods so vehicles should be road legal :whistle:

Ian Rubie said:
I don't think it matters, hopefully TonyS will be along to confirm. As you know, there is a short stretch of public road between the farm and the woods so vehicles should be road legal :whistle:

I hope your not getting at something mr rubie :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chugga bug ran out of tax and test over christmas so he isnt going to make it i dont think.

If i change my mind i can stick him on the trailor to get to the woods.

Anyway, Form done cheque is in and will be posted first thing :thumbup:

Thanks karl

You know what it's like in todays world, these things have got to be said :thumbup:

See you there

Cheers

Ian

Back