Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb, May 2012

Gav, still time to fab up some bigger bumpers.

Chris

Will be pottering around very gently in the hundee this time Chris :oops:

Gav Peter said:
Will be pottering around very gently in the hundee this time
Oh, in that case we need a volunteer to take Gavs place as head "this is what not to do" demonstrator :lol:

Ian Rubie said:
[quote="Gav Peter":2vu46aoa]Will be pottering around very gently in the hundee this time
Oh, in that case we need a volunteer to take Gavs place as head "this is what not to do" demonstrator :lol:[/quote:2vu46aoa]'Roll up roll up... Form an orderly queue over there by the 'orses please!!!' :whistle:

Andrew Prince said:
fridayman said:
We were hoping to camp but not sure about taking part with the little one coming along.
Et, bring the laaitie along

He actually loves it. Had him with to Salisbury Plain a couple of weeks back. After one particularly bad section (big holes hidden in water/mud) I spun round to make sure he was OK and he just sat their giggling away. So if the truck is running we are there - I'm doing the work this weekend and have it booked in at the transmission place on Wednesday to flush the box. This might be my last chance to come to Lincomb, so fingers crossed!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Gav Peter said:
[quote="Ian Rubie":18tco9rt][quote="Gav Peter":18tco9rt]Will be pottering around very gently in the hundee this time
Oh, in that case we need a volunteer to take Gavs place as head "this is what not to do" demonstrator :lol:[/quote:18tco9rt]'Roll up roll up... Form an orderly queue over there by the 'orses please!!!' :whistle:[/quote:18tco9rt]
I seem to be quite good at picking up dents at Lincomb, I have done front and rear already... Do I get a discount for this?

Tony - please note the above post. Rob needs to pay the new tree welfare surcharge :lol:

In my defence the trees came off much better than my LC :whistle:

Andrew Prince said:
fridayman said:
We were hoping to camp but not sure about taking part with the little one coming along.
Et, bring the laaitie along - I am bringing my two. Having kids in the car does help avoid damage as you think twice about taking on anything risky :lol: In my case, the kids are generally encouraging me to go for it though :doh:
George Mcdonald will probably be bringing his two kids as well, so there'll be a good turn-out in the junior cruiser club ranks. I imagine there will be a few older kids around too - TonyP, Steven, Reinhard? (are you bringing your kids - not saying you ARE big kids :whistle: )
Yup bringing my older son with plus a co-drive, youngest has a football final so he wont be there.... going to be tricky telling him he cant come....

Looking forward to it now... just need to sort out my bash plate and air box :whistle:

Was chatting to Mrs Trev tonight and as usual, was trying to work out what we are doing this weekend. Conversation then rolled onto next weekend where she said "you are at Lincomb", didn't realise it had come round so quick, it was like finding a tenner in an old pair of jeans. Getting all excited now.

I never got around to figure out the payment from Denmark (I,m sure they would not accept a check from here!) -so I do hope it is possible to enter next friday and offer to pay in cash (myself + codriver) ...we will stay until sunday and hope to participate in whatever happens :shock: ....ehm, no....we might just monitor the unexpected events at a safe distance :? .....arghh ..not...lets just see what happens, we just hope its possible to see you guys :thumbup:

greetings...

I'm sure paying on arrival will not be a problem Lars, Tony is very accomodating, and I mean that in the nicest possible way :lol:

Ian Rubie said:
......how soon will you know your Autumn shift pattern ;)

Cheers

Ian
I'll PM you as soon as I've collated the dates. Thanks for asking.

60 per cent chance for rain on saturday but dry sunday. wonder how this will change in the coming week.

Tony, Ian

Form will be with you tomorrow. Will do bank transfer today. 2 of us now confirmed (Lorien and I with red truck). Been a bunch of stuff on lately but we're coming! :clap:

SimonD said:
60 per cent chance for rain on saturday but dry sunday. wonder how this will change in the coming week.
All depends where you look. Some say dry both, others wet both and others dry saturday and wet sunday. Weather forecasting in the UK is a huge con in my opinion. It is wrong more often than it's right, unless there is a huge area of high pressure over the country. Last nights forecast for today was wrong here, no hope for 4 days away :lol:

Matt Wright said:
Tony, Ian

Form will be with you tomorrow. Will do bank transfer today. 2 of us now confirmed (Lorien and I with red truck). Been a bunch of stuff on lately but we're coming! :clap:
Cheers Matt, see you there :thumbup:

Ian

20120507_173102.jpg

Yeah, rather messed up our long weekend last night cutting up myself instead of the log I was attempting to...

Anyhoo, after a rather protracted stop at A&E & a couple of ward shifts, they reconnected the thumb tendons this morning & I can now move it again, much to my relief...

Tony, my apologies but I won't be there to defend my crown of lunacy next weekend... Think I got there a week early...

Back