Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb May 27th-29th

TonyS

Hi guys,

At long last we've sorted our calendar for the year, and we can hold the Lincomb gathering on the last weekend of May.

We will cook a pig roast on Saturday night, payment can be included on booking form.

We will update the website www.4x4x7.co.uk for online bookings soon.

Hope to see you soon,

Cheers

Last edited:
Wohoo!. not working that weekend :icon-biggrin:

I'll be there. Thanks Tony.

Last edited:
Emailed and paid, see you all there :icon-biggrin:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Sadly I won't be coming this time. These events aren't what they used to be and I think we've lost a great deal of the spirit of what they were about.

Who am I kidding. Sign me up. Fantastic, it's in the diary. In fact I'm packed already!

Chris,

i I read the first part of the message and didn't see the bottom paragraph. I was thinking what to respond to you without sounding funny lol.

I was surprised to read it.

Karl, wouldn't miss it for the world. I love 'em.

It wouldn't be Lincomb without our Chris.

Last edited:
Or you Chas. I love you man.

Hmmm my first visit to the Abenteuer & Allrad show or my first fisit to a Lincomb meet they just happen to be on the same weekend

I would love to be there again - but sadly will be just north of Anchorage if all goes to plan. Have fun, I will be thinking of you - and that bloody big fire too as it will still be chuffing cold in AK :)

Woohoo, change of plans. I'm in.

Last edited:
Ye same weekend, I've been trying to get to the show for the last few years but work has always got in the way or my business partner has been instead

Ah go on then. I'm in.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back