Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb September 7th,8th

I am already registered, but could you add '+1'

Are the payment details out yet?

Hi Reinhard,

Your +1 has been added. The payment side should be online in the next day or so, I am just waiting for Tony to clarify a few things.

Cheers

Ian

I hope to travel up with Helen and very probably a tent . First time for me does anyone have a postcode ?

Last edited:
Excellent. Counting down already.

C

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Ill get a catering post up this week too so you guys can book in which meals you want too :)

The booking form is now available at http://www.4x4x7.co.uk/

Can everyone who wants to attend the weekend please fill in the form and pay their deposit. Methods are email and bank transfer or post and cheque. The details are at the bottom of the form. If you are paying by bank transfer can you please use your real name as the reference so payments can be matched to emailed forms.

Everyone will be required to pay a £15 non refundable deposit before August 30th. It is up to you how you pay the remainder, you can either do it at the same time as you pay the deposit or you can pay cash on arrival. The important thing is deposits and forms must be received on or before the 30th. This is so Dave has an accurate number for the catering.

Any questions or problems please PM myself or TonyS.

See you there

Ian

The first post in this thread will be updated as forms come in. If you have sent your form and it has not been noted in the first post, after a reasonable time, please let Tony or myself know via PM.

Ian

Once again i will miss the weekend due to work commitments, but i am free the weekend before and going to slindon for the weekend, it will be in the defender and not my shiney colorado:icon-biggrin: so i hope you all have a fantastic weekend.

Catering thread is up: http://www.landcruiserclub.net/forums/showthread.php/49481-Lincomb-Sept-2013-Catering

I will be getting the numbers for the hog roast from Tony/Ian so dont worry that that option isnt included in the catering thread, Im assuming everyone present on Saturday wants pig :)

Everyone happy with Chilli on Friday Eve again or any suggestions for something else?

As usual any comments/ideas/queries etc. dont hesitate to contact me :icon-cool:

Last edited:
Namibia or Lincomb :think:...... Namibia/Lincomb:think:.......Namibia/Lincomb:think:

Oh decisions,decisions,decisions:whistle:

LINCOMB! you know you want too.

Geez Lolly - Nam wins hands down :lol:

Won't be at Lincomb either, but wish I was going to Nam ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back