Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb September 7th,8th

Shayne my boy, park it in the camping field, give your keys to the missus and open a beer. It's the only way to be sure.

Not a chance the only thing that kept me entertained on my recent visit to the Isle of Wight was Helen's reaction to doing 60mph with both wing mirrors buried in the hedge at the same time :lol:

Shayne my boy, park it in the camping field, give your keys to the missus and open a beer. It's the only way to be sure.

Oooh! that's dangerous, sounds like red rag to a bull. :think:

Nah Chas im going there for a laugh not to compete , if i enjoy it as much as i expect then might just arrive next time with some drivable scrap metal on a trailer so i can enjoy it all the more .

Nah Chas im going there for a laugh not to compete , if i enjoy it as much as i expect then might just arrive next time with some drivable scrap metal on a trailer so i can enjoy it all the more .

I like your way of thinking Shayne.

Does road legal mean it has to have a mot or that it could pass an mot if you took it for one?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Nah Chas im going there for a laugh not to compete.
That was my attitide on the first Lincomb I went to in Spring 2012... and I won! :icon-wink:

Does road legal mean it has to have a mot or that it could pass an mot if you took it for one?
Road legal as in Taxed and tested as it needs to go on public roads to get between the campsite, woods and the rest of the course.

Road legal as in Taxed and tested as it needs to go on public roads to get between the campsite, woods and the rest of the course.

Could get it there on a trailer wouldn't that be close enough ?

Could get it there on a trailer wouldn't that be close enough ?
Unfortunately not. There have been a few issues in the past with one of the neighbours, everything now has to have tax and an MOT.

Ian

I can see the neighbours point of view. It is a public road going past his house so vehicles using it should be legal. It was very much a case of nipping the problem in the bud, to keep the event safe in the future Tony had to make the stipulation. Unfortunately we have to use the road to get between the various areas, there is no other way round.

I'm going to put a few items up for sale (80 series... Frontrunner Rack; Fox Wing Awning; hardly used discs), but if anyone is interested and wants me to bring them to Lincombe, just let me know.....

Hi Andy, I would be interested in the discs, are they front/rear or all? How much? or shall we see at Lincomb?

Thanks

Andy

How much for the foxwing??

Condition is good, but its about 4 years old and the outer cover is a little faded. Bought from Ian Rubie, and only used half a dozen times since then. Its a left hand side version, and all poles/guys are included, as are a couple of mounting brackets. As for cost, I'm really struggling as I can't find any for sale. My gut feel is that if offers are less than £150 (plus p&p) I should probably keep it, but I won't really know until I post it.

Full set, approx. 12 months old, done about 8,000 miles, really good condition (as far as I can tell). Swapped them out for a grooved set. Includes all pads, but unfortunately mixed them up. £50 + p&p

If anyone has a 2mtr Hannibal awning they are thinking of rehoming and could bring it along, I would gladly give it a new home for some beer tokens. :pray:
Must be Hannibal, I can't be faffed with support poles. :thumbdown:

Hi guys, I know these should be in classified but I also have a camp kitchen and drawer system for sale, never used, and built by Drifta in Australia.
The kitchen is like this,

http://www.drifta.com.au/setDPOS.php

And there is also a large drawer that fits along side. Built to fit an 80.

Can have it on display over the weekend if anyone is interested.

Cheers.

Back