Lincomb weekend June 7-8th

richrock

I am in uk
Oct 23, 2013
North Somerset
Garage
It will be great to come along and meet everyone. The 80 hasn't been off-road yet either so it will be great to get her muddy with some people around who know what they are doing (plus you lot :whistle:)

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

Chris Green90

I am in england
Feb 28, 2011
Hull
Garage
I will be there in Dirty Gal. And "our Kid" has got himself a Nissan so he'll be driving aswell. So that being the case I suggest that no-one leaves the camping field. lol

SteveS

Jan 12, 2013
The ink in my pen has dried up and turned to dust.....Tony is this going to happen or should I plan to do something else that weekend?

TonyS

Mar 12, 2010
Lincomb,Worcestershire.
Ok guys, we are Six weeks away, so we will put new reg form up soon. The reason for not putting it earlier is that when we did, no one committed to the event, until very last minute. Last year we left it to the month before and it worked much better and more people came along.
So very soon, all is good

TonyS

Mar 12, 2010
Lincomb,Worcestershire.
Ok guys, reg form ready, sign up!

have just heard back from the scouts, and they can't make it. Will sort something out, is the pig a must, or would you like a curry night or fish and chips brought in?

Cheers

Scott

Mar 17, 2010
Essex
Thanks Tony, already looking forward to it:dance:

Booking form link: http://www.4x4x7.co.uk/

Note: some of the text on the front page is from the last running of the event, e.g. the scouts can't make it this time.

So keep an eye on this thread for the most up to date information.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks