Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb weekend June 7-8th

Awesome :thumbup: The boys have already started to pack :icon-biggrin:

It will be great to come along and meet everyone. The 80 hasn't been off-road yet either so it will be great to get her muddy with some people around who know what they are doing (plus you lot :whistle:)

After the usual checks.........Wife, work and kids.......hope to be there again..

Steve

I will be there in Dirty Gal. And "our Kid" has got himself a Nissan so he'll be driving aswell. So that being the case I suggest that no-one leaves the camping field. lol

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I can't hack it anymore, the wait is killing me. Me Biro is poised ready for a form :violin:

I'm already packed. Both trucks.

The ink in my pen has dried up and turned to dust.....Tony is this going to happen or should I plan to do something else that weekend?

Ok guys, we are Six weeks away, so we will put new reg form up soon. The reason for not putting it earlier is that when we did, no one committed to the event, until very last minute. Last year we left it to the month before and it worked much better and more people came along.
So very soon, all is good

Ok guys, reg form ready, sign up!

have just heard back from the scouts, and they can't make it. Will sort something out, is the pig a must, or would you like a curry night or fish and chips brought in?

Cheers

Thanks Tony, already looking forward to it:dance:

Booking form link: http://www.4x4x7.co.uk/

Note: some of the text on the front page is from the last running of the event, e.g. the scouts can't make it this time.

So keep an eye on this thread for the most up to date information.

Back