Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb weekend June 7-8th

I'll be there Friday evening, will pop down earlier if I get chance.

How do we specify how many meals we want, do you work it out from our voting and forms?

I'll be there Friday sometime not sure when as I'll be coming via Julian V.

We will be there sometime Friday afternoon/ early evening Chas.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Well whaddya know. I have to go to a meeting on the Friday at lunchtime. How tiresome. Where is this meeting?

Solihull :laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

Fan-bloomin'-tastic.

Oh go on then I said. Sorted. Mind if I don't come in a suit?

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sorry guys. Thought I had done this months ago. Form sent, Payment transferred

ive iust got to drop our Mathew at school at 9am friday mornin then go hook up to the caravan then 324 miles down the m6 so probably arrive around 5-6 pm :thumbup:

hi Tony is it ok to bring my generator, its quiet and i wont use it for long:thumbup: or is there a mains hookup available :whistle:

Hi guys,

Same field, generators ok, not long now!

cheers

Hi chaps, just noticed I'm not on the list? Sent the form by email shortly before I sent my dads through... he made the payment by bacs too.

That's it. I am fuelled and packed.

Booze and the dog to go in last thing.

You are far too organised Chris. I will most likely be still packing at 7pm on the Friday...

It's a question of time Rob. Basically now or never. I am out most of the week and back late on each day. So, really it had to be today. Didn't count on the water pump of course. But despite that I think everything on the list is ticked off. Even my fancy new outside lighting. Would have been nice to get the hot water on, but I don't have a tank yet. No solar panel either.

Aok,Mike, sorted.

Got payment from A Blake, no form though!?

see you at the weekend.

Cheers

Thank that is Chris Green 90.

Back