Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Looking for a full cream carpet for my LC100

nathanrobo

I've seen these for sale in Aus, properly moulded (but pattern) carpets. Shipping kills it unfortunately! Any ideas, are there pattern carpets made over here?

I couldn't find one either so I gave up and fitted one myself!! Turned out well , but it's a big task!! Took around six hours to strip out interior ,template the new one and fit it. Then I had to refit all the seats and gubbins!

I couldn't find one either so I gave up and fitted one myself!! Turned out well , but it's a big task!! Took around six hours to strip out interior ,template the new one and fit it. Then I had to refit all the seats and gubbins!

I don't think I posses the skills for that kind of a project. Stripping the seats out is a synch as would be all the old carpet and fittings, but crafting in a new carpet... hmm not likely!

Not as hard as you might think! The moulded bits are plastic forms that are stapled to the carpet as is the trims. You could ask your local dry cleaners if they would put it in one the big washers on a cool cycle! I wouldn't like to try and fit it after a hot wash!!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back