Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Morocco October 2015

try the WS with a broken upper rear suspension bar mount and no rear dampers.......................................tarmac never felt so good :D

On the subject of stickers etc if we stop in Zagora for a check over on the trucks we'll get one of these

680096e1469de4c5900ce6e597236d88.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HaHa just noticed they service "off-rood"

I'd like to get off.rood service:)....and if I decide to put a turbo on my 1HZ engine may need a rally raid service as well ;)

Last edited:
On the subject of stickers etc if we stop in Zagora for a check over on the trucks we'll get one of these

680096e1469de4c5900ce6e597236d88.jpg

I stopped off there in 2010 but I never got a sticker, if one of you kind chaps could bring one back for me please.
french-kiss-008.gif

Got my sticker done. It's on.

OK it's only a bit of fun. Not actually for the trip. clearly.

Screen Shot 2015-06-07 at 16.12.44.jpg

But come on chaps closing date for entries is only a matter of months away.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Oh I see, going off doing your own thing! I can see I'm going to have to keep a close eye on you, probably a trouble maker:angry-nono::angry-nono:

Seriously though,that looks good Chris :D

I might get a sticker made up for the back of mine, something like "The Truck in Front is only a 95"

That's a corker Chris. :icon-cool:

Oh yeah, rebel through and through me. I once opened a new carton of milk before finishing the old on! Of course I never told anyone.

Any behaviour like that and you'll be made to travel at the back and wear a "I LOVE Land Rovers" t-shirt

I won't tolerate any Monkey Business on my trip :hand:

Hmm Maroc Monkey Business.

We'd have to take at least one Monkey Suit :D

SAND.png

Another idea for a logo from me :D

We probably want to start making some decisions soon

I'm in, most likely not for the whole trip but will meet you at some point and run for 7 days or so. Most likely I'll have the car shipped in and/or out, can't afford the time for 3days each way drive.

Sand, sweat and gears maybe? I think that this one comes pretty close to what we need. It will work as a cut out, gets Cruiser in there's and a picture of Gary in the morning.

Or sand, sweat and tears maybe. Ha ha. Don't want to upset anyone with the word beer.

We'll be in tears with no beers :D Those who haven't been before will need to be educated with a few Flag Specials, one of the 2 local brews available

The only issue I had with the last option was get the website in without it looking like theres too much text

I'm in, most likely not for the whole trip but will meet you at some point and run for 7 days or so. Most likely I'll have the car shipped in and/or out, can't afford the time for 3days each way drive.

Do you have an idea when you'll join us? we'll need to plan this so we can find each other :)

Not sure but probably Agadir. Not the the biggest fan of North morroco....rock deserts are also my nightmares.....

cant commit until nearer the time due to business needs... Is the final route set in stone yet?

Last edited:
Back