Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Morocco October 2015

Another Timelapse, this time showing the detour we took after the planned route was closed by the Military, along to the next checkpoint where we got turned back again. Roughly 3 hours driving in 3 minutes

I must admit as a newbie to this forum i have been following this thread from the start and to see all the planning that has gone into the trip and the reports and incredible photos has been really inspiring and has convinced me not only was it the right choice in buying my little colorado but i want to go and see what looks like an incredible country:icon-smile:

Thank you Simon

Heyup Sharpy, Welcome, introduce yourself and you'll go far on this incredible forum:thumbup:.
Wait till you see the pics of this weekends Landcruiser weekend and you'll be unable to resist.

Another Timelapse, this time showing the detour we took after the planned route was closed by the Military, along to the next checkpoint where we got turned back again. Roughly 3 hours driving in 3 minutes

Come on Mark, I was there. That's no time lapse it is your actual speed. At least that's what it felt like trying when to keep up with you from back in the dust cloud. :icon-biggrin:.

ah but Byron, someone had spotted corrugations and wanted the whole group to travel at over 100km/h ;)

anyway, where are your photos? I know you've got some fantastic ones to show

Last edited:
Half the Sahara living in the air filter dust bowl :)

uploadfromtaptalk1446906088067.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
ah but Byron, someone had spotted corrugations and wanted the whole group to travel at over 100km/h ;)

anyway, where are your photos? I know you've got some fantastic ones to show

Fair point Mark. As soon as I got back a huge pile of work was dumped on me! And I am supposed to be retired :wtf:. I will do my best to sort out some pictures this weekend. It was a cracking drive running north through Spain :icon-smile:. Are you settled back into normal life yet?

Haven't sorted mine out yet either!

Been flat out myself, mostly the crap others were supposed to do whilst I was away :(. Settled back too quickly but I had to cut out a little picture of a cruiser and stick in in my rear view mirror. It still seems weird not having one behind me after 3 weeks of you lot :D

Spain was interesting, first time I've been mistaken for a trucker!

Haven't sorted mine out yet either!

Been flat out myself, mostly the crap others were supposed to do whilst I was away :(. Settled back too quickly but I had to cut out a little picture of a cruiser and stick in in my rear view mirror. It still seems weird not having one behind me after 3 weeks of you lot :D

Spain was interesting, first time I've been mistaken for a trucker!

Well if you wander into a bar/cafe at 06:30 in the morning looking knackered disheveled and grubby no one is going to think you are actually on holiday :lol:. Bit disconcerting seeing the other trucker downing shots though :wtf:.

.... Bit disconcerting seeing the other trucker downing shots though :wtf:.
I spent a week stranded in Spain a few years ago at a roadside cafe/truck stop/hotel type place. Every morning the Postman used to turn up in his van and have half a bottle of Red wine with his breakfast and then off he'd go on his round :icon-biggrin:

Was there something wrong with the wine? Or did he come back at lunchtime?

OK blink and you'll miss it. First actual successful attempt at making anything at all from the GoPro. All the rattling is the camera mount not the car! I think I sort of understand how it works now so maybe I can make something half decent. Maybe

Last edited by a moderator:
Fixed the link ;)

Ta but it was working fine for me

Last edited by a moderator:
Very good Chris, I like the different approach
Missing bolt on that mudflap distracted me though ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good of you not to mention the disconnected axle breather Andy.

Will you be posting the video you showed me at Lincomb Chris?

Yes JW but one step at a time eh? Had to lie down after that lot
Phew. I'm getting there

lol, 1st thing I saw was the missing bolt - didnt spot the disconnected axle breather though! (had to watch it again :) )

Very good 1st go though :)

Back