Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Morocco October 2015

Actually I might just wait for the film to come out and have three weeks somewhere else. It'll be like time travel. You'll have to photoshop my truck in of course. But then you're good at that sort of thing!

I hope you've fed your goldfish young man?

No but I spent an hour trying to drown it. Have you any idea how long those things can hold their breath for?

I've been finking again

Operation Submerged Cow (no idea, an online name generator came up with that)
The Hammada Hammer 2015
Sahara Express
Iriki Raid

btw chris you can't drown something that lives underwater, your doing it wrong again :)

Last edited:
I'd go and have a lie down if I were you. Which I am not, but I am still going for one myself.

I'm going to get my guy to make me a Sand Cruiser badge for the bonnet.

OK, OK off the top of my head.....

Cruise Moroc

Moroc 4x4 Cruise

Lets Cruise south Moroc

Show me the Moroc

LCOC does MOROC

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Not sure if it has been mentioned before in this epic thread but.... don't forget to fill in your D16 Ter before you go, saves a lot of time when entering Morocco :thumbup:

Yep, we've got that Paul. Cheers. :thumbup:

Man I'm even counting in my sleep now!

just over 4 months :D

As we get closer I'll post some guides to Morocco, paperwork, equipment etc, certainly there's a little witchcraft involved with the online D16 !

It's a spainish ferry so there's normally only 1 plank whilst the other has a siesta

BASTARDS................................................................................................

someones gone and put that black stuff on the majority of our route from TanTan to Assa :(

I've been refining the route after the last few days and its 90% there. I've also plotted rough camping areas to aid with the overall planning and starting thinking we need another day or 2 on the west-east desert leg

After planning on maps I then double check on GE to make sure the route actually exists as a lot of maps have ghost roads and pistes that simply don't exist on the ground. This is when I saw the tell tale signs of progress and our planned day 2 off road only has about 80km of piste. Need to look at this section again now

Oh. I'll put the BFGs back on then...

From leaving Fort Bou Jerif to Erfoud is currently 1200-1300km off road atm maybe a 100km of tarmac near a couple of towns

After a few hundred km's of rocky desert, you don't mind a bit of tarmac.....by then it will be clear why they named the country MoROCKo. :icon-wink:

Last edited:
After the Western Sahara I can't tell you what a relief it was to get back onto tarmac.
hearts-151.GIF

Back