Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Morocco October 2015

Veggie/Vegan................its still not natural :)

...I have orders from ..... and nothing from Isle of man.
Oooops! We got in contact and I'll bring his stickers and thousands of T-shirts;)
By the way I got call from shirt printing guy - they are ready for pick up. I 'll do my best to get them and post to UK tomorrow.

I've got plenty spare stickers left, I just don't know what Pete wants or his address to post them too

Ahem.........................30 Days and we'll be steaming out of the solent, enjoying a sundowner on our way to exotic lands and adventure :)

Not me. Carrot and lemongrass smoothie and a lie down, after a bit of yoga. Hope there is tofu on the menu.

Not me. Carrot and lemongrass smoothie and a lie down, after a bit of yoga. Hope there is tofu on the menu.
Shall I return your 4XL T-shirts that I've picked up today and exchange them for an M?

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
And swap them for orange. Everyone looks good in orange. It's very slimming.

It is organic cotton isn't it?

But you truck runs on highly compressed dinosaurs, how can you live as a veggie knowing so much suffering went into moving you around the planet?

Ahh, but I have had it converted to run on oil extracted from mung beans. Only down side is it smells like a take away.

There will be mung beans in Morocco won't there. Was going to run it on couscous, but can't stand the stuff.

I've got plenty spare stickers left, I just don't know what Pete wants or his address to post them too

Apologies, have a lot on at the moment - send them to the office you have the address.

Chris 2XL ,Black w/white logo - 3 pieces ( The largest they had:( ) - 4XL actually
MarkW L, Blue and a Green w/black logo -2 pieces
BaronJ M, Sand and Black w/white,black logo-2 pieces
Garfieldus XL Sand(5),Red (1) Green(2) w/black logo - 8 pieces
Garry Stockton L, White, Black, Sand w/black, white logos - 3 pieces

This is what I have and will post today to MarkW. Check please if something's missing on the list

Isle of man L, Black w/white logos + 20 pieces DAY1 to DAY20 - 21 pieces - I'm bringing those to Spain.
mussy Sand (12) w/Black logo 6pieces.L +6pieces M -12pieces - These are posting directry to Mark Muss

A couple of pictures...

Attachments

• morr.jpg
    morr.jpg
    569.8 KB · Views: 117
  • morrrrr.jpg
    morrrrr.jpg
    497.8 KB · Views: 131
George, they look great can't wait to see them in the flesh.

Everyone, the FCO have raised the terrorism threat level to High in Morocco following recent events in Europe etc.

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/morocco/terrorism

At present I'm not sure the actual implications of the new threat level or potential impact to our plans. For the best part of the trip we will be well away from tourist centres which would be the prime targets. Essaouira is the most touristy place we visit. We may find that we see more security presence generally and could have some attention from the Army on the desert section. This may involve some changes to out planned route if we are asked to turn back.

Personally at the moment I'm not too worried about this change in threat level and I think theres as much chance of being caught in a terrorist attack here in the UK as in Morocco

Listen, they bombed London, so where IS safe?
Not going to change my plans that's for sure. And that's not hubris, that's just being realistic.

Exactly Chris,

Thought I'd better tell everyone though. We may also face tougher checks returning to Spain on the way home although they are always pretty thorough with dogs, armed police and vehicle checks

Good job I'm not taking any bacon then.

Been through one war. Looking forward to the next :)

Btw - what's the electrical socket config in Maroc hotels? Is it 2 pin sockets like Europe or something else??

Edit - 2 pin, newer stuff is like the French two pin with an earth pin at the top

Last edited:
I had some welding done on my first trip, 2 bare wires jammed into the mains feed

Standard euro plug does Morocco including electric hook ups in most camp sites

Back