Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Morocco October 2015

.....More of the same
I. image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I'm in a "driving mode" again:) 1350km in 30 hours. Tomorrow will gamble the 80 in Monte Carlo. Wish me luck! ;)

Don't bet it on black.......................................

I'm in a "driving mode" again:) 1350km in 30 hours. Tomorrow will gamble the 80 in Monte Carlo. Wish me luck! ;)
Coming back from Romania I left Bucharest at 8am Friday morning and was in Calais by 10pm Saturday evening, 2414km (1500 miles) in 38 hours I was cream crackered.

Peter. I like your photos. You do well with your phone!

Byron

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I have titled this one ..

Some Sand.

Screen Shot 2015-10-24 at 12.14.10.jpg

Whose idea was it to come back? grey and raining here all day and I seem to a picked a cold from the ferry :(

Anyway, a quick edit of a timelapse I shot at our first wild camp. L-R GaryS, Chris, Isleofman and Mussy

As a footnote to my transmission issues, I dropped the rear prop today. Very odd. When lying on my back in Morocco, there was visible play in the slip joint and in the UJ. And in the drive flange. Out on the bench today there is virtually no play in the splines and so little play in the UJ that you can only see it as a slight squeeze of grease when you move it. You can't feel it that's for sure and I can't get the drive flange to wobble at all. Maybe it was the heat! I left the prop off and drove on the viscous coupling. That worked and then locked the centre diff. It drove just fine to Tesco and back. Lift off sharply at speed and the familiar grinding and clonking was still there. But I think it would make it to Lincomb OK.

Was it an enjoyable trip then ? How did the Morocco "newbies" find it ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mussy's land cruiser seemed to be the party landcruiser in that timelapse, very good[emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well it was certainly the adventure I promised all those months ago!

Mussys truck seemed to have an unending supply of alcohol which having looked inside I still don't know where it was hidden. The lads did put in a good effort with getting the big table out and a fire going to draw the group together.

Hey it's not over yet, after much faffing about I'm finally on the Santander ferry - some baloney about the slipway apparently.....

Hope your trip is as smooth as ours Pete. We were 20 minutes late leaving it's fairly common

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My trip has ended, I got home finaly!:) I guess I was the last one.
Mark, THANK YOU VERRRRRRRY MUCH!!!! I HAD A GREAT TIME!

Your welcome George, glad you enjoyed the trip and have got homesafe :D

Have been back for just over a week and finally have some time to take a (short) breath. Thanks Mark for all your planning, it was nice to meet everybody.

Best Mussy

All accounted for now and everyone almost back home. At least I don't need to worry about anyone being left behind.

I'm busy processing photos and video so will start posting some in due course

Thanks for all the arranging, planning and nav work Mark.

Three punctures and one bum battery between 8 trucks and 20-odd days. Impressive!

Back