Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Namibia Part 1 published

I always love reading your trip reports mate. :thumbup:

I think theres a lot of people who read the forum but never post. :think:

Sometimes I post on my thread and it says 5 members viewing this thread + 51 guests! :wtf:

What's the one with the long neck?

Long Necks, I'll give you bloody long necks!

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg

Thanks for that - a very enjoyable read and great pics.

Keep 'em coming please... :thumbup:

No no no, not like those. They're a sort of big daft bird

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Finally got it going! Excellent write up and pics.

The trucks looking fine, are you pleased with all the mods? It's one of the best prepared trucks I've seen on this forum! Keep it all coming and thanks for the trouble to put this together for us to share...:clap::clap::clap:

Enjoyed reading, I'm going to look through some of the others so I can be even more jealous lol.

No no no, not like those. They're a sort of big daft bird

Got 'em all for you Ostrich, Corey Bustard, Crane, Ground Hornbill, even got a pic of Jo Brand if that floats your boat.

The trucks looking fine, are you pleased with all the mods? It's one of the best prepared trucks I've seen on this forum! Keep it all coming and thanks for the trouble to put this together for us to share...:clap::clap::clap:
Thanks Clive. Yes very pleased with all the mods. Truck just about perfect for what I need....albeit a little bit on the heavy side.

only had time to skim through but enjoyed what I saw, love the truck too!!

Great report. Namibia is one of the places I'd like to visit. Thanks for posting.

very good trip report. cant wait to go to nambia in the future.
thanks for the picture and text. you werelucky to get away faling from the ladder with nothing broken.
stu

Very lekka. Nothing like reading this on a cold (but clear) Edinburgh morning to get the wanderlust kicked off :(

No beach driving at Henties for some fishing? That and Terrace Bay are fantastic spots for surf fishing.

Looking forward to part 3!

Howzit Doily,

You're right that whole coast is fantastic for surf fishing, with mile after mile of sand... but alas strictly no driving on the beaches according to the locals. I was quite keen but was told absolutely no.

Nog 'n groot lees, danksy Lazz. Did I get that right? :oops:

Last edited:
Excellent report, thoroughly enjoying it.

Namibia looks lovely too!

Great write up - I'm very much enjoying the read.

Back