Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Need help identifying the top

fast56chevy

Country Flag
united_states
hellooooooooo,

need some help identifying a top on a 1974 I am thinking of buying. been long time since my last fj...like 1983 in high school. i've never seen this top before. I don't know how to load a pic so i will describe it.

has smaller side window
rear lift gate/door is hinged and looks to slide up I think
top section of rear gate/door has glass from one side to other

sides are ribbed
solid white....guy thinks it's all metal...300 miles away from me

any clues?

Hi it is a old top dual folding rear hatch and corrugated hardtop sides it is 1964 have a look on cruiser solutions I was in the USA and I call in to see he and Ted let me take a lot of pictures and it is rare as hens teeth from tonytoyota ps get it.

Sign up to Photobucket , upload your pics there , click on image code at the bottom right of your screen alongside your pic and then you can paste the link here and the pic will show when you post .

wow...sure is. just looked on xruiser solutions. pretty rare rig huh? so, the rig is a 1974 with a 1964 top?
I'm a '55-72 chevy truck guy...you need info on those and I got the answer. Is $4000 a good price with 123,000 miles?
leaving here on my three hour trip in bout an hour.

thanks for the info...much appreciated!!

Steve

I'm 3 plus hours drive time....only pics are from the seller. A guy replied it's a 1964 top and very rare. Must be cause I have never seen one before. I signed up with photobucket before and it was a nightmare...maybe I'll do it again.

Much easier to sign up to photo bucket than go for a 600 mile round journey ;)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back