Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New Battery

BIG clean GREEN

Garage
Well I've now had enough of jumping my cruiser after another morning of a fubar'd battery, so ordered one from my local toyo stealer, £80.01, I would have waited and tried else where, however soooo busy at work I just haven't got time to ferk about with it ! Mates at work took p!55, saying great big car, awesome in snow just a shame it doesn't start "Bast^#ds"

Nick.

I paid £60 each for my 2 at local auto acc shop so £80 for toyota isnt too bad do you :think:

Fetched it this morning, got it home and the terminals are on the same side, however instead of the posts being at the back they were at the front, which meant the negative cable wasn't long enough to reach, so I had to undo a couple of the connectors lower down in the engine bay to free up some slack, then the bar which goes over the top of the battery to keep it firm didn't fit, so off I went to my garage and came back with a piece of wood to wedge under the bar, well it'll have to do for now untill I find time to do it right ! Nothings ever simple is it !

Nick.

Told you not to go to Lambs, didn't I. See what happens when you don't listen to Uncle Chris.

Chris

Toyota Dealer should have two different batteries - one for each side with the terminals the opposite way round.

Platinum Toyota in Trowbridge Wilts - Both Batteries including VAT £143

Dave

BIG clean GREEN said:
Fetched it this morning, got it home and the terminals are on the same side, however instead of the posts being at the back they were at the front, which meant the negative cable wasn't long enough to reach, so I had to undo a couple of the connectors lower down in the engine bay to free up some slack, then the bar which goes over the top of the battery to keep it firm didn't fit, so off I went to my garage and came back with a piece of wood to wedge under the bar, well it'll have to do for now untill I find time to do it right ! Nothings ever simple is it !
Really :!: :shock: You've got to get on the phone to them & get it sorted right :| Don't put up with others mistakes :naughty: :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Please accept my apolagies coz I'm pretty well oiled at mo and finding hard to tap tap tap, Yes Uncle Chris I know you're right and alwaays will be in my view, and yes I should have got on the phone and sorted the F*ck3rs out but where I work it's work work work ( fear does not exist in this Tesco does it ? "no Sensei" Pain does not exist in this Tesco does it ? "No sensei" time off does not exist in this Tesco does it ? " No sensei" )

BO77OCKS

Nick.

Clearly you need a cuppa and a smoke, matey.

C

BIG clean GREEN said:
Please accept my apolagies coz I'm pretty well oiled at mo and finding hard to tap tap tap, Yes Uncle Chris I know you're right and alwaays will be in my view, and yes I should have got on the phone and sorted the F*ck3rs out but where I work it's work work work ( fear does not exist in this Tesco does it ? "no Sensei" Pain does not exist in this Tesco does it ? "No sensei" time off does not exist in this Tesco does it ? " No sensei" )

BO77OCKS

Nick.

Bad Day :lol:

Yea it was a bad day, but a good nght followed it !! Got a bit of an headache right now though :sick:

Nick

Back