Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

oh oh, parcel delivery today. What can it be?

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Arrived home tonight to a porch full of heavy boxes. Hmm, now what might that lot be?

Spanners all polished and lined up. New air freshener in the tool cupboard, fresh box of PG on the shelf, drive swept clear of gravel, XXXL overalls washed and ironed...

Camera battery charged

Chris

I'll let the rest guess.......

My guess is another truck in bits ready for a rebuild :D

Andrew, if only, but usually my weekend ration is delivered via HIAB on s pallet so it can't be that.

Karl, Shhhhh. You know tooo much.

Chris

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Best guess so far Gary, but no. Not even close.

Great thought though. I have money on who is waiting for the patter of little tyres though.

Chris

Ten boxes in all. Probably somewhere in the region of 50 kgs.

Won't be able to sleep tonight.

Chris

From prior discussions on other post I would say a Roof top tent but spanners overals and a swept drive means you getting under the truck....

It would also mean that I would then have two rooftop tents. Seeing as I have a Terrain already. :think:

Chris

No Andy it isn't. Not unless the Missus gets her 'special' outfit from the back of the wardrobe!!

Is that 50kg per box, or total? If per I was going to guess self assembly camping trailer?

Sent from my HTC ChaCha A810e using Tapatalk 2

i was thinking camping trailer too - as i am sure Chris mentioned "new accomodation" for Lincomb

Damn, Dave do they really weigh that much? Don't they come with the PC? Are you saying I'd actually have to buy them? If only all the original software and OS came on a disc with the computer. Oh hang on :D :D

Ahh, no, the accommodation thing is something else. Well done for paying attention. That is a different set of boxes that hasn't come yet. It won't require spanners though.

Trailer? Nah, got two already.

Chris

Can't wait for the morning when I shall spring into action. I shall have to raise my game a little so I don't get hung up or weighed down. Some decent weather would be a nice lift too. I shall start with some breakfast, get my lass to throw some bacon into the pan, hard and chuck in a coil of sausage too. :roll:

I'm sure that's a lot of clues you just given - but I'm still not sure! :?

Some kind of SL/body lift kit for your 80 plus a engine hoist or similar?? No idea TBH. :)

Back