Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Overland Journal article - 100 series with SAS

Scott

The latest issue of the Overland Journal dropped through the door this week and there's an interesting article on a modified 100 series. The article title reads "Christo Slee gives a 100-Series Land Cruiser what it should have had to begin with: a solid front axle". Its an interesting, well documented article that I think some of you might enjoy reading, after all, its not often that we see articles about modified Land Cruisers.

Cheers,

Scott.

Jon Wildsmith

Super Moderator
Supporter
Guru
Garage
Country Flag
england
There's a long thread about it on ih8mud as well. There are faily regular modified Landcruiser articles in 4WD Toyota Owner if you need a fix ;)

Scott

.....and now I subscribe to two American publications! Well done Jon, I hadn't stumbled across that one, it looks interesting.

Cheers,

Scott.

Andy Harvey

Been getting 4WD Toyota owner for the last 3 years, great mag for a fix on all things extreme Toyota wise and some of the articles by Bill Burke are useful / interesting.

Jon Wildsmith

Super Moderator
Supporter
Guru
Garage
Country Flag
england
They had an article where the editor had a Slee front bumper fitted to his 100 in the May/June edition. Doesn't look so bad in black but I'm still not a convert on the asthetics although it's very functional. Mine will be similar wings but no central droop when I make it :)