Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Overland Journal article - 100 series with SAS

Scott

The latest issue of the Overland Journal dropped through the door this week and there's an interesting article on a modified 100 series. The article title reads "Christo Slee gives a 100-Series Land Cruiser what it should have had to begin with: a solid front axle". Its an interesting, well documented article that I think some of you might enjoy reading, after all, its not often that we see articles about modified Land Cruisers.

Cheers,

Scott.

There's a long thread about it on ih8mud as well. There are faily regular modified Landcruiser articles in 4WD Toyota Owner if you need a fix ;)

.....and now I subscribe to two American publications! Well done Jon, I hadn't stumbled across that one, it looks interesting.

Cheers,

Scott.

Been getting 4WD Toyota owner for the last 3 years, great mag for a fix on all things extreme Toyota wise and some of the articles by Bill Burke are useful / interesting.

They had an article where the editor had a Slee front bumper fitted to his 100 in the May/June edition. Doesn't look so bad in black but I'm still not a convert on the asthetics although it's very functional. Mine will be similar wings but no central droop when I make it :)

Back