Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Pay & Play Day run by the Army at Tidworth, December.

Bad news I'm afraid , lads.

Had the following message from Trev:

Hi Pete, could you let all the cruiser crowd know that the pay & play has had to be postponed due to operational commitments. There is a possibility of it moving to Easter. If you could send them my deepest apoligies it would be very much appreciated.

I will keep in touch with Trev and let you all know as soon as there is an alternative date.

Sorry for the disappointment.

Pete
:(

Dame, thats a shame. It was shaping up to be a good day out. Nevermind :roll:

Thanks for all your efforts Pete, and for keeping us informed.

Cheers.

Thanks.

I will keep in touch with Trev, as I mentioned earlier I will ask for X places for the rearranged event to simplify booking.

Pete

Ah bugger..... is it maybe an idea to have a day out on the plain anyway?

Damn......i was really looking forward to meeting everybody and getting some advice,

might as well meet up,maybe some other venue

ram

Bummer. As said I was looking forward to meeting everyone. Will always be up for it when it comes back around. Can't really justify a day out on the plains as the cash it would cost in fuel would be to much. was willing to make the exception for a one time special. Oh well roll on lincomb...I Will be there.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
That is a bummer.

I know Greg can book out Piccadilly wood on occasion. I could find out if he could book it and how much it would work out to be per truck. It would be a club (and friends) only day :thumbup:

I vowed never to go back but now I have winch :twisted:

All those interested say Aye.

Looking at the pics and maybe I remember why I said I would never go back. :shifty:

It was a bit of a mud hole last time I was there. Might be different this time :shifty:

Slindon is perhaps a better idea. piccadilly was a bit of a mud plugging place. Slindon was pretty cool.

I'll give them a call tomorrow and see what the deal is.

Picadilly is at your own risk, quite damaging.

Paul said:
Picadilly is at your own risk, quite damaging.

Naa, I'd rather not on that one - the pictures reminded me of the mud and slides etc. Ryan came off badly there.

I've emailed Slindon, will chase up with a call tomorrow and see what the outcome is.

I have just been informed about the biggest issue in relation to the unfortunateness of this event being cancelled...

I now have to help with the interior Christmas Decorations.

Chris Green90 said:
I have just been informed about the biggest issue in relation to the unfortunateness of this event being cancelled...

I now have to help with the interior Christmas Decorations.

Nooooooooooooooo :doh:

Re: Pay & Play Day run by the Army at Tidworth, December.

We can get Slindon on an open day for £6 a vehicle. To rent whole site is a bit expensive.

Open day is 18th December or last Sunday of each month. I won't be able to make December :(

Sent from TapaTalk

Isnt there a last sunday in this month :whistle:

Back