Primary Contact Mr ERIK WELGE
Email [email protected]
Mobile Number 7593244128
Total price: £107.00
Outward Dover - Calais (Saver) - 28/05/2011 00:45 - SeaFrance Rodin £50.00
1x Marine Conservation Contribution £2.00
Return Calais - Dover (Flexible) - 05/06/2011 17:30 - SeaFrance Moliere £55.00
Vehicle Car - X269VBK (5.0 m)
*High vehicle (top box, bike on roof, etc.)
Passengers Mr ERIK WELGE (Adult)
Mrs LOUISE CHANT (Adult

Currently looks like we'll probably spend the first day on tracks west of Andorra, camping in Andorra on the Monday night then spend the rest of the week working our way east across to the med coast. If there's time / it goes to plan we'll end up at Cap de Creus on the Friday evening. For those of you that followed the thread on devon4x4, we may have to miss out the 'mud run' as it's apparently got the equivelent of a TRO on it and shouldn't be being used but I'll check that out some more between now and when we go. It's only a very small part of the route though.

Whoops! there are no signs or anything obvious to say it was closed. However it was at night, and could have missed something.
Keep an eye on it, as the experience is well worth it. :thumbup:

Now Eric has confirmed his place I think we'd better do a check on numbers and see if we're 'full'.

Coming:
Me & ...
Matt & Christopher
Gary & Angela
Eric & Louise
Julian

Ray?
[strike:34vb1oa2]Steve?[/strike:34vb1oa2]
Rob?

If the ?'s come then I think we've a full quota? Any of the ?'s have an updated status? I'll replicate the list in the first post.

Jon
Sorry for not updating this, I have booked the ferry

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Sorry guys I am not going to be able to do this one. My Gran died recently so my parrents will be over here then as the familly is planning a big getogether around that time.

I hope that you all have a great time and I will watch out for the reports when you get back.

Steve

Sorry to hear Steve - condolences to you and your family

sorry to hear that Steve, condolences to you and your family.

Thanks for putting the clips up

Sorry Tony another question, I noticed that one of your fellow travellers took along a little person
do you know how old they are and did you happen to notice what car seat they have?

The little person is Finlay,offroad legend. Aged 16 months. Considering what we were doing and the time of year, he and his parents were so well prepared. Goes to show what can be done. No such thing as bad weather, just inadequate clothing.
In their rooftop they had hot air blown in from their webasto all night long. No ice on that tent in the mornings!! :clap: :clap:

Will find out make and type of seat for you.

Hi Julian,
Still awaiting email reply. If nothing by morning will call. It was quite a fancy kid seat, swivelled too!!

For a further look into my trip, for those of you who can bear to do it, the full write up is in Landrover World, this month. Pick one up, and have a read.
There are two more write ups in the following months. There is loads of detail, that could help your trip too.
Cheers.

I'll try and get a copy Tony. I swap mags with next door, they get LROI which had a pyrenees trip in the last issue I saw but their writer went home just when the trip got to where we'll be starting!

TonyS said:
Hi Julian,
Still awaiting email reply. If nothing by morning will call. It was quite a fancy kid seat, swivelled too!!

Thanks Tony

I am currently planning to travel to Morocco-Maui-Mali between now and the end of May but all going well and getting back without any damage I think I am interested in the Pyrennes trip. The region has been on my list for a while. Is there any space in the group?

cheers

Back