Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Really?

If the ad is genuine all the truck needs is an M.O.T to be issued with a V5 .

Not many decent 80's on the market now. Although its a GS ( which has some advantages) it has aircon, VX alloys and sidesteps and does look clean and straight you might look long and hard to find better. looks to have a lot of life left in it.

This is just round the corner from Me.... He's always got some kind of Land Cruiser up for Sale....

This one was hovering on FB for months around 10-11k. Dubious aesthetics aside it looked like a potentially well-equipped and solid truck. I even came close to driving down to look at it as a possible replacement. Two months and two dealers later it's had some fender flares and Mickey Thompsons slapped on it and is now on for TWENTY-FIVE THOUSAND pounds. (It's also a 1999 and I am fairly sure the mileage is wrong.)

Know what you Mean about Aesthetics, Not My Cup'O' Tea..

It was even worse before with bling and stickers and flourescent wipers etc etc.

Back to 80's, here's one for consideration. Needs a bit of love but for a tested 80 in todays market not a bad price. That said, on tidying it up you'd soon have £10k in it.

I think I recognise it as being for sale for a while? maybe someone recognises it.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
No not seen that one before Andy... But makes mine worth a grand more than i thought.... Looks like someone's Tried to get in the Drivers Door with a Nail Bar.. Via the Wing..

I just found a great car on Auto Trader:

I still don’t understand why Landcruisers are so expensive. Compare this price to Mercedes ML, Touareg, FFRR any other SUV. They are less than half price of the Landcruiser. Is it even good to be priced so high?

Auto Trader UK - New and Used Cars For Sale - [Leaving Land Cruiser Club]
1648728355448.jpeg

Try buying a Landrover Defender (OG, not the new thing) - these have gone bonkers in the last few years. Tidy late 90s/early 2000s versions getting £15-25k. Crazy money....

I still don’t understand why Landcruisers are so expensive. Compare this price to Mercedes ML, Touareg, FFRR any other SUV. They are less than half price of the Landcruiser. Is it even good to be priced so high?
You forgot the word "used" and the answer is everybody knows the LC will out last the rest with regards to reliability .

Yes I have to buy one of those other SUVs too know the difference :). Yesterday I asked a mechanic about buying a FFRR as they are selling very cheap under 10K for 2008-2010. Then he told not to bother buying those :) unless it’s brand new or with strong warranty. He has one but maintain as he knows how to

Since LCs are out of reach, I was looking at different SUVs in the market. To my surprise only Lexus and LC are such high priced. Rest all Shiny SUVs are cheap.

Back