Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Really?

Its all bonkers mate... Guess i could put mine on ebay for 9 grand and just let it sit there.... On the basis that someone might buy it... Who Knows...

I was wondering the same Andy..... To be honest i did actually Shit the Bed!........ :wtf:

Crack On :thumbup:
DSCF0243.JPG
From this.... To this......... I didnt really Shit the Bed .. Was just excited about Cracking on with my Latest project, A lot easier than laying around under a Land Cruiser
DSCF0272.JPG

Love it. :thumbup:

I got up early as I had this to wash pre sale.
IMG_2472.JPG

Months and years of sycamore sap and dust.

IMG_2475.JPG

Hour and half of Traffic film remover, steam cleaner and sponge, looks a bit more presentable. Ready for sale if anyones interested.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Iv not long just sold this Andy Ifor Williams 510r Hunter.... First lovely Lady that came along and Bit me hand off.. You will have no Trouble selling that, There going like Hot cakes .Something else thats soaring up Price wise
DSCF0211.JPG

Up, up and away, looks nice though:

Certainly looks good underneath and quite low mileage. I've no idea how much value the roof tent adds but it's priced way more than I'd be prepared to pay for one, especially an early 12 valve model with low spec interior.

That's sometimes the trouble with a one owner car. If they are carless it's worse than a car with several owners.

That's sometimes the trouble with a one owner car. If they are carless it's worse than a car with several owners.

Completely agree, I would like to think that many 'new' owners will have a some period of maintenance and making good before the love dies.

Your getting Earlier Andy............ Morning

OK which who wants to be John Boy Walton and which one Grand pa Walton and a space left for Walton Goggins

Back