Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Really?

Well done Andy Lad!...I did wonder what the Long black Cape and Flintlock Pistol post was all about :wtf:.....Steal it did 'Ya'... Cracking Truck Mate :thumbup:

Not quite Higgy, the "stand and deliver" approach just ended in a fat lip :lol: .
Its Ok though, drove it back 150 miles, bit noisy compared to the 120 we went down in.

How's that possible, Every thing is quieter than a D4d Engine :lol: ..... Sorry , Seriously it cant be noisier than a D4d:wtf:

Maybe if it was a diesel Karl it'd stand a chance. Needs a bonnet and tailgate for starters, then a drivers seat. Where do you stop?
I get what you are saying, a bit better presented would have been preferable.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Makes me want to put my 80 resto project on a trailer and let the Tyres down..... See 'wot' it goes for..... 'Yer never know'

Ok if you want to go a long way in a long time, someone's nicked the turbo.

Lets see where this ends up, stands a chance of being decent.

Last edited:
yeah its a HZ. wonder if thats why hes trying to move it on so soon. if it was a 1HDT it wouldnt be that far off the money for a recent jap import.

Engine is a 1HD-T. You can tell by the injectors.

I agree re pricing. I was trying to help a mate find a nice FT powered 80. Compared to HDJ100s they’re really poor VFM. So he got a really nice 100 for 6700, which by my book was a good buy

Last edited by a moderator:
never been an "Amazon", used and abused poverty spec 80 series. Good restoration project for those winter nights.

People truly are clueless aren't they?

It was at £4300 two days ago, Now its at £4100..... Looks like someone had a change of Heart..... Or sobered up!.....

Have to say though mot history doesn't mention any rust at all ......

Back