Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Really?

Another one that has resurfaced with a 6K+ markup from last week. Think the dealer needs to work on his RTT pack up skills.

1644494718428.png

Think the dealer needs to work on his RTT pack up skills.

Fascinating isn't it. Someone's taken a picture, looked at it, gone "yeah good enough", and went ahead with the advert - and that's just the wonky number-plate, let alone the tent! So slapdash, I would infer it speaks volumes for their operation as a whole...

I am not good at prices but felt at that mileage it’s high price. If it’s a Landcruiser it ll sell any price n go anywhere :)

I think our cover has been blown.

EVEN ANY MEMBERS OF THE FAMOUS (LAND CRUISER OWNERS CLUB) CAN SEND THEIR USUAL FORUM (S--T CHATTING) SOUTH YORKSHIRE UNDERCOVER SPY AROUND TO INSPECT THIS BABY (WITH TOTAL CONFIDENCE)
IN FACT, THIS CRUISER IS THAT GOOD THAT IL EVEN LEND HIM MY 4 POSTER RAMP TO ASSIST HIM TO DO THIS !!
AND IF HE IS REALLY NICE TO ME I MIGHT EVEN MAKE HIM A BREW THIS TIME ?? SO BOTH OF US CAN CHAT S--T ON THE FORUM !!

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Ooookaaayy why does he not put that Undercover note on every Cruiser he sells

Inspection done by The Famous Landcruiser Undercover Spy 12 months no quibble warranty
Now that would be worth the twice the price he is charging for his mint vehicles MAYBE

Well Steve, he would actually have to let a 'spy' view his cruisers first.
I wonder which side the 'spy' is on, for him to get the heads up over threads on here ?

More than likely logged in as an anonymous guest or someone he knows is ripping the piss out of his V A S T N E S S O F. L O V E F O R P E O P L E S H A R D E A R N E D C A S H with a warranty to the edge of the property

If the ad is genuine all the truck needs is an M.O.T to be issued with a V5 .

Back