Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Rear Storage..

Towpack

Garage
Country Flag
england
P5260160.JPG
P5260159.JPG
View attachment 101279 View attachment 101280 View attachment 101280 View attachment 101278 View attachment 101278 View attachment 101279 Decided I needed a more permanent solution to storage for usual stuff like tyre pump, jump leads, tow strap/towbar, a few basic tools etc rather than just using boxes and those soft collapsible 'car tidy' thingies so built a box from MDF and timber frame and covered with some industrial rubber backed carpet. Much the same idea as a few of the over landing/offroading guys on here have done but on a smaller scale. It's a snug fit and secured each end to the rear seat mounts but lifts out in seconds. Will probably mount the extinguisher to the it when I can find a suitable bracket. View attachment 100192 View attachment 100193 View attachment 101280

Last edited:
Damn TP even the inside of your 80 looks like the brochure.

I think there's 2 main reasons for that Chris. It was in excellent condition when I got it, albeit 11 years ago now and it doesn't get used that much, not needing it for work etc, just weekend run arounds and holiday runs to Scotland twice a year. Oh and it gets pampered a wee bit. Keeping a clean standard 80 clean and standard is relatively cheap and easy compared to resurrecting a tired example or maybe prepping one for serious over landing/offroading I think you'll agree!

Back