Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Replacement fog lamp sourcing?

Ken Brenton

Country Flag
england
Just came to change a fog lamp bulb and the whole rear of the lamp casing collapsed. Not finding any realistic prices for a replacement on eBay and the stealers want £112 anyone know where to look for a spare for a 2001 Amazon 4.7 VX please?

Thanks
Ken

Thanks Gav. Have found something at Ace Parts at a reasonable £26. Seems not. Further look into ordering and they are out of stock :(

Last edited:
Glad you got sorted Ken

EDIT: Oh :icon-cry:

Last edited:
Like this?
LC100 front fog.jpg

Gra

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
How cheap do you dare to go?
LC100 front fog 2.jpg
(divide price by 10 to get UK pounds)

Gra

Shayne
Should have stated RH front fog lamp.

Graham
That looks right and the price is very good....how to order?

Ken

Shayne
Should have stated RH front fog lamp.

Graham
That looks right and the price is very good....how to order?

Ken
Let me look for RH and check the price.
They are in China, and the shipping normally is about £18 a kilo.
That's the minimum charge.
I would guess the lamp and the packaging would be less than 1kg.

Gra.

Graham
Thanks for the offer. I have found a pair for £42 + postage £8 on eBay so will go with them I think.

Cheers
Ken

Well done Ken,

What you might want to do, before you fit them, is to give the plastic welded joint at the rear, a nice spear with your favourite sealer.
Just as added defence to keep out the water.

Gra.

Graham
Thanks for the offer. I have found a pair for £42 + postage £8 on eBay so will go with them I think.

Cheers
Ken

Ken

Are these new or are these from a breaker? I also need a drivers side one plus the HB4 fitting for a 2004 100 series.

Unfortunately these were also not available when I ordered. I have subsequently found another one at £26, only to find out of stock after they confirmed dispatch and refunded my payment :( . Am now waiting for them to come back into stock. Another alternative I am pondering is a pair of LED replacements complete with all fittings for £109.
Search eBay for LC 100 fog lamps to get the options.

Ken

Last edited:
Shayne
No those are not for 100 series.

Eatapeach
That is the LED ones I am thinking about. I need to get more info on the kit from the suppliers.
The cheapo one is not for my 2001 100 series, I think they take a H3 bulb not the HB4 and are for post 2002 models.

Ken

Shayne
No those are not for 100 series.

Eatapeach
That is the LED ones I am thinking about. I need to get more info on the kit from the suppliers.
The cheapo one is not for my 2001 100 series, I think they take a H3 bulb not the HB4 and are for post 2002 models.

Ken

I posted a link to the right 100 series cheap one - mysteriously it's ended in the hour since my post!?!?!?!
Let me know on the LED ones - although they might be too much bling!

Back