Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Romania 2015

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...p0=136&fg1=ff605a&fg2=80c2da&msg=Romania+2015

Less than one year to go.
party-049.GIF

so looks like it's going to be me, the old man, and my (then) 15 year old stepson. 3 generations in the same vehicle including a sulky teenager, a demented pensioner and a bad tempered grumpy bastard, should be interesting!!

i am still hopefully that a mate might come as well to help with the driving

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
so looks like it's going to be me, the old man, and my (then) 15 year old stepson. 3 generations in the same vehicle including a sulky teenager, a demented pensioner and a bad tempered grumpy bastard, should be interesting!!

Looks like you'll need more than a shovel Moggy! Maybe a pick and sledgehammer would be useful :lol:

I think Chas will definitely be an asset on this trip , if we encounter any heavy traffic we can just let him lead the way , i reckon one look at the battle scars on his truck would clear a path through a traffic jam like Moses parting the sea :lol:

Last edited:
I think Chas will definitely be an asset on this trip , if we encounter any heavy traffic we can just let him lead the way , i reckon one look at the battle scars on his truck would clear a path through a traffic jam like Moses parting the sea :lol:

:laughing-rolling: That's after camping for 2 nights waiting for Chas to finish filling in the damage to vehicle report at the border, before they let him in.... :lol:

I am a definite no for this trip now, the dates won't work but thanks for the invite :thumbup:

Yikes i need to pull my finger out i've got to sell the Hummer to give me space to build a garage so i can pull the trailer apart and make it ready !

I will store the hummer and make sure its started and driven everyday shane......

Back