Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Romania 2017 - Comarnic Visit

They seem to be well reviewed. I found the measurements on another listing for the same item, I just haven't measured my Coleman yet but it sounds perfect to me. Trouble is I like Nick's idea too and for Lynn and I it may well be the better idea. I think I may need to get both and do trial breakfasts. One week with the pan and one week with the plate. It'll be hell but worth the effort for science. :lol:

I think I may need to get both and do trial breakfasts. One week with the pan and one week with the plate. It'll be hell but worth the effort for science. :lol:
Good idea Rich, do that and we'll all line up for our breakfast each day. :happy-wavemulticol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Copy-paste into signature Chas? I forget what we did with it.

Two weeks of fry ups and bbqs, whats not to be excited about?

Thats like 3 and half months worth of weekends!

Its nice to see people getting genuinely excited about a forthcoming adventure. It kinda rubs offs..

Excited? I get scared CG :shock:

There's 4 trucks and 6 good folks arriving, all looking forward to something, (I dunno what) and half of them have been before (twice) and have seen just about all I can offer...

It's a bit nerve-racking TBH.

But, I love it when there's a house full and it gives me a chance (good excuse morelike) to get off my lazy-ass and get out and about.

I'll try to mix a bit of new into the 'old' routine. It would be good if you could come, if not this time, some time in the future, we do have a laugh and there's nothing extreme to worry about.

Two weeks of fry ups and bbqs, whats not to be excited about?

Thats like 3 and half months worth of weekends!
Nick, i bet your top of everymans, "who should i take with me" list with your culinary endeavors..

gives me a chance (good excuse morelike) to get off my lazy-ass and get out and about.
I've had so many holidays (time off work) where i feel i've totally wasted it as ive sat on the sofa for a week. This is gonna be fun!
Don't forget the Transylvania sign Clive!!!!

Back