Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Romania 2017 - Comarnic Visit

Pretty sure they do , i've said before its all there just sometimes the names have changed , i usually buy a bottle of Fanta every day just to wet my whistle while driving there's a lot of dust in some places .

Anyway, you planned my itinerary yet? :)

I haven't to be honest , basic thinking is see you at the campsite in Germany on Saturday night , i'm a stickler for details me like :)

Figured you'd been a busy boy. Now get painting

Loads of time yet mate , this was my trailer less than two weeks before its maiden voyage to Romania :doh:

shotblasted-20001_zpsgwaopt8y-jpg.88343.jpg

You've got quite a list there Nick, let's start with the easy ones...

AT's will be fine. I used GG AT2s for a long time on these runs with no problems.

I've a winch itching to do something if you get into trouble, so you won't be too embarrassed... :whistle:

Magnums, mmm, my daughter says no and she should be the oracle on anything full of sugar... best bring a few, but don't be handing them around, otherwise they'll be gone in no time. But, I did see Malteasers in a shop last week for the first time in my 16 years here, so who knows how quickly progress is sweeping across the country.

Don't forget the sauce :eusa-naughty:
:lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thats settled then. At's and magnums plus you get first refusal on any recovery, just please no stripping to your pants this time!

I suppose somewhere along the line I will have front and rear winches as i now have the capacity for them. Guess I'll be getting all 25 punches at Lincomb soon :)

I tried out my hot plate the other day just to have something different
IMG-20170528-WA0051.jpeg 20170528_205233.jpg
It was good!

I got it off Amazon with a Dutch oven and a frying pan. Currently unavailable ( someone else asked recently) but it was 30 odd quid cheaper than the same set on apb trading.

There's loads if you get googling

I've not used it yet, i was so overwhelmed by @Chris venison curry that I thought i at least should buy something to make it possible one day. We were at the overland show last September and apb trading only had the full set, not just the oven for sale and I didn't fancy spending a 100 quid so i got googling when i got home. I've used the skillet a bit but for on the coleman i prefer to use my non stick tefal jobby, just wipes clean. And i've used the griddle a few times for different things, just not used the pot yet.

I like the look of that Rich but it doesn't give the size, will it fit on my Colman?
It's about 10.5" square give or take Chas so I guess the answer is yes. :)

Back