Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Romania 2017 - Comarnic Visit

Well, I've put it to Lynn again and read her your post Shayne and she's not said no. It's early days to say she's luke warm to the idea but we shall see.

Woo woo! (Sorry Nick)

That's brill, the way it's going, it's looking like it might be quite a party next year!

On the vignette subject again, theres also a website you can check after purchase, to be sure it's registered.

Woo woo! (Sorry Nick)

That's brill, the way it's going, it's looking like it might be quite a party next year!

On the vignette subject again, theres also a website you can check after purchase, to be sure it's registered.
Now now Clive, don't go counting any of Nick's chickens will you! :)

I've only recently got Lynn to go camping (I've only recently got ME to go camping!) so we need to just take it slow. I do have fridge, Coleman stove, jetboil, chairs, roof tent, and porta potti so we are getting there. If only I could get some of those Kitlocka gullwing door thingies…:think:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Now imagine me drunk in a cocktail bar where one of the drinks is a called a woo woo.. The bar persons were loving it, plus the train horn signal. Wooo woooo!

Now imagine me drunk in a cocktail bar where one of the drinks is a called a woo woo.. The bar persons were loving it, plus the train horn signal. Wooo woooo!
Nope you've lost me there but I'm glad you didn't mention grass skirts Nick. :)

Thats all you need richard,

I've only recently got Lynn to go camping (I've only recently got ME to go camping!) so we need to just take it slow. I do have fridge, Coleman stove, jetboil, chairs, roof tent, and porta potti so we are getting there. If only I could get some of those Kitlocka gullwing door thingies…:think:

If Lynne is really anti camping, I'm sure you could B&B it Rich, if you planned your stops.

Once here, there's a room for you, so it's only for the 2/3 nights traveling each way.

Oh no Clive, we've come a Loooong way from there you know :). She's ok with it having got all the creature comforts sorted (well, for a stay at a campsite in Swanage anyway :) ). We are, as the old BR ad said, 'getting there'. :)

Last edited:
My first nights camp on the way up is more to do with the mind numbing 5 hour trip from home to Dover . I would rather wake up on the other side of the channel to what I would call day 1 of the trip meaning I would arrive at Clives on the third day .

I seem to remember now it was a restaurant where we bought them at the till and I also remember you saying we had no sticker to show in the windscreen. So it looks like a scam set up by the restaurant or at least by the staff at the till.

That brought it back for me mate , the restaurant they were all dressed as leprechauns and finding our way out wasn't easy because you don't normally have to walk through a corner shop to exit a cafe :crazy:

The cafe is opposite and just up the way a bit from the service station garage and you decided to fuel up before we left and called me over because they had vignettes .

You gonna take us to visit mr Dracula? Woo!

Mr Dracula was a figment of someone's something or another, but we can go and see some castles if you like.

Chas is the resident archer at Rasnov Castle...

I know mr Dracula wasn't real but I'll not have a bad word said about count Duckula!

We never got to Bran's castle did we , its a fair distance from your house as i recall Clive . How about turning it into a camping trip ?

Back