Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Routes on Dezl 760

SpinDrift

Supporter
Garage
I am having problems uploading routes to the Dezl 760. I have converted a series of tracks into routes in Garmin's Basecamp on a PC. When I try to upload them, they are shown to be uploaded in Basecamp - you can see the progress bar ticking along - but I cannot find them on the Dezl. They should appear under the 'Trip Planner'. Has anyone encountered similar and have you found a solution?

Thanks.

I have tried the same on my 560 with the same problems, did a software update but that didn't solve the problem, so put it down to operator error.

Not sure its operator error. I've been doing a bit of digging on the internet and it seems that Garmn is a little weak in capability when it comes to route planning on a PC and then uploading to the device. It seems that even if you do manage to upload your manually laid out route, the gps will recalculate the route according its algorithms and parameters, so the start and end point remain the same but the route changes. Definitely not what I want - but I havent even got that far!

Back