Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Site problem

Higgy

Country Flag
denmark
Sorry to bring this one up again.... Just about every thing i press gets the Oops we've ran into some problems pop up, Cant Edit/Delete/Report/ See Alerts and a few others Its been about 3 days now........ Anyone else or is it my end.... Iv never had any problems before ever.... Oh! and the smiley face thingies cant do them either

The site seems to be very flaky lately. I've had numerous problems viewing pages and logging in, getting the "Oops" message and also a "not authorised" pop up. Closing the browser and clearing the cache (Safari) seems to work most times but others I just have to keep trying.

Cheers Towpack.... Il live with it, Im sure the Boy's are on it...

Been stable for me. I use my mobile phone with a chrome browser... (I think)

Even if i click on my own profile to get into all the setting thingies.... It comes up Oop's we've ran...... You know the rest

Higgy/ Towpack, had all those and more over a long period, just at random. Once, locked out for 2 weeks !! I use chrome, and last time karl2000 told me to clear history, which worked then.
Yesterday and today I've had the Oops, weve run into problems at random again, when trying to sign in. If I browse different threads and try again, it lets me in. BFH thoughts at times.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Absoluely not a thing at this end. Running Mac and Firefox. I think these things are very rarely the site itself.

No problems here either, Firefox on ordinary windows desktop.

It needs debugging properly - someone needs to look at the web server logs for a time when the issue has occurred to help determine if its a server or a client issue

Everything seems normal again:confusion-shrug:...... Not saying its the site or My end... I use Chrome.... All other sites i use Transalp/ and other Forums, Youtube/Facebook and all the other social media stuff every things fine... Its just problems with The Land Cruiser site for the Last 3/4 days or so..... But everything's Normal again..

I had this about 10 days back, thought it was a shortage of diesel to keep the gennies running couldn’t get on on my iPad but after 3 days tried my phone and it was fine. Closed all my tabs on safari and was back in ok

Been having issues being blocked, now have 3 phones and 2 tablets that allow a log in a couple of times then are blocked from viewing the site, even via the app. Have messaged Crispin before but can't consistently get on the site! currently on my laptop for now lol. Have to love computers

Sorry Gary, can't help you. But let me know if you don't hear from CP though and I'll see if I can locate him. I have to say, historically, it's not usually the site itself that's the issue.

karl2000, if it's the same as I get from time to time, straight away without getting the site page to look or log in, it's a white page with black print, saying -:
"ERROR you do not have official access to this site", or close to that. I have taken that to mean I am blocked for whatever reason. Odd that these issues and others keep coming up from time to time, with different people and different devices/browsers.
There must be a common denominator somewhere ??

Back