Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Site problem

:(
Screenshot 2021-11-07 151351.pngScreenshot 2021-11-07 151325.pngScreenshot 2021-11-07 151253.png

Put a Redarc in the Hilux last month. Been fine, seems to condition the batteries a bit better than the old thing. But no having issues with solar input. It was working but now it's not. I'll look when I can be bothered.

Two weeks off next month, thought I'd have a go at redoing the stuff in the back, it's generally fine for weekends (except the battery running out) but for a week away It just turns into a shit tip of dumped clothes. Mores storage and more AH required!

Site's playing up again.........

PITA.png

Numerous attempts to reload pages and log in.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I can get on it with whatever the Microsoft jobby is on the pooter and I can get on it with my mobile (Firefox app) just not with Firefox on the pooter. Somits no doubt something I've done, was messing around with VPN's at the time.

We can say what we like on this thread, if nobody is interested in fixing it, it wont get fixed

I'm pretty sure it's something I've done on my end, it's always worked before and it only started showing that page the other day when I was messing about. The fact I can still see it on microsoft thingy means it's not the website

The fact I can still see it on microsoft thingy means it's not the website

It doesn't though. It just means the the microsoft thingy and the configuration in it (cookies, cached data etc) doesn't trigger the problem.

You shouldn't be able to do anything (within reason) with the configuration at your end that causes the website to blow up, especially if you can still reach other sites OK.

Pretty sure its a site problem, there are too many reports from different people with different configurations - and its too much of a coincidence that this is the only site they have problems with!

Have you tried Banging your Mouse :lol:......... Works for me!

I've always looked at it more on my phone than on the pooter anyway

If you got that CentOS page that means someone did a system update and the /etc/httpd/conf.d/welcome.conf came back. That page tends to get cached at the cloudflare service. Everyone won't see it, since there isn't one object cache there, but but but.... I think since noone else got it, your pooter just got it at the right time and decided it would stick with it for sometime.

Crispin should just remove that problem from happening again with an 'echo #OhMyNick > /etc/httpd/conf.d/welcome.conf '

Nick, Can i ask what system/Devise you have to get site up on the 'Tele'..... i pad/ Apple etc

Back