Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

The development build continues

I think unless the wheel is clamped by the carrier, or padlocked (like Chas) then the nuts will be accessible by someone with long thin arms...:think:

I like mine, for wheel security, but they look better when the wheel is facing the other direction.

Wow you have done great work.. I like the idea of hanging two wheels when you are going to off road driving.. I was finding this mount for online shopping but not found any one.... can you please tell me how much this cost to you? Actually I am also interested in that.

Video of the Camel

Had some spare time so too a quick vid of the truck.... Almost, almost finished I think... just a couple of little tweaks left:whistle:

Might need to check that, chap. Says the vid is private. Maybe you loaded the wrong footage. :whistle:

C

Lazz, it's a beauty. Love it love it love it. Losing the back seats gives huge scope, not sure I can do that with having family. So may have to narrow my sights a little. Some great ideas in there. You're welcome on the air thing. I doubt I was the first to do that, but glad it's worked for you. Very tidy in there too. Not sure I'll be able to manage that.

But then I shall only be going about as far as Warwickshire :icon-rolleyes:

C

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Very nice Lazz. Another idea you could nick from Chris is the air outlet protection that he made for Lil'Blue and his current 80. There must be pics somewhere..

Ahh yes, the shroud. I did that on this truck and Lil Blue. It a piece of gas pipe profiled and welded around. Despite my best efforts, I have never hit the outlet. Filled them with mud, sure. But all you do is pressure up, then shove a screwdriver in and Fsssst! All the mud is blown out. The pipe I use will take a tow ball cover actually, that keeps them clean.

Chris

IMGP4203.jpg

Very nice video you have there and your truck looks great. I hope mine will be as good as yours and ready for overlanding one day.

Nice vid Lazz, a few ideas I might nick. :think:

Very very nice. Even the wife has just sat and watched the vid and said wow, then told me not to get any ideas lol.

Lovely truck Olazz, you must be well pleased with that.

Cheers, Mark

Love your 80 Olazz, very well setup. :clap:

Love it. Like the Tyredog system - got me thinking a bit. From a safety perspective a big heavily loaded old tech truck actually needs a tpms

Very lekka!! Gotta love the case of Simonsig sitting there - hope you enjoyed it. When you next go out there do yourself a favour and go to Graham Beck (near Robertson) and then go to Stoney Brook in Franschoek - both got brill wines!

man, now I'm homesick again :-(

Back