Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

the straight through crew.

Yes! Landcruiser 100 straight through today. Just advisory on brake pads (which I knew... all round discs, pads and braided hoses on the Roughtrax order list already).
Happy days

Finally I can join the straight through crew with no advisories. Chuffed to bits :dance:

1644591939790.png

I had an advisory on mine back in December, misting on a rear shock. I did explain it was most likely where I had sprayed a light film of oil about underneath . Also could not switch off during the test as the immobiliser had packed up.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I found out a secret recently when I sent Accord for MOT. It’s going to fail for ABS light but charged double and passed on verbal condition that I should get it done. I guess that’s how dealers always give us clean MOTs.

I didn’t take it personally. I left with mechanic to check everything, service n MOT. Mechanic told this is how he got it passed at MOT centre by paying double.

No Karl, I just got MOT. Bill should be in the MOT cover I didn’t check in detail. I gave this car to a friend a couple of months ago until he buys another car. I got MOT, service n left it with my friend. With this mechanic I never asked why, It’s just how much n pay him cash as his prices are low. It’s just 80£ for MOT including double charge. I think he took total 250£ for ATF change, full service, MOT

Back