Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

the straight through crew.

Amazes me how solid it is Mr Tractionman. Drivers side front inner wing on the lip edge will need some attention soon... But was not mentioned at the MOT centre its just something iv noticed when iv been underneath... maintenance is the key i guess, Oil change and filters every 5,000 miles.. and keep an eye on things. 336,000 miles on the clock proves the reliability of these Trucks.... Even the 120 :lol:

The Teabag went through no advisories a couple of days ago, I know its not a LC but its there.

120 passed with only a CV boot clip needing to be replaced which they did right then.

Has some reported surface rust, but I took a look and nothing too scary. Will need to get the anti roll bar off and rubbed down and sprayed up at some point.

well, had zero time to even look underneath the 80 since the last oil change. remembered the MOT had probable expired whilst in town so booked her in on a whim.

straight through with no advisories.. :banana-wrench::banana-wrench:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
these old 80s dont seem to do too bad come MOT time do they.. :)

Got MOT. Failed for silly reason but they passed it again immediately. Unfortunately it came up in the record and spoiled track record of the car. This warning was there for long time and its for spare tyre so ignored it. I didnt expect they ll fail for that reason as the tyre pressure for all 5 tyres is shown on dashboard and only one is low.

1674211718357.png

The 24V auto went straight through again. It does less than 3K a year so I'm not too surprised, just had to adjust the handbrake and we were there.
About to put mine through on Monday, having stood for nearly two years, she has covered twenty miles in the campo so I am unsure what they will find?

In general she looks ok, but testing shows weak handbrake effort on the right, but adjustment is spot on, possible axle seal seeping, pull it apart later.

Regards

Dave

Back