Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

They say a dog is for life not just for Christmas

I'm guessing you went to view it and it had serious tinworm of the undercarriage?

Not likely Rich. I wouldn't cross the road to look at it. I was just looking at the 70 that Lund posted and in the bottom of the web page there were some 80's. I looked at this ad and thought 'Seriously?'

What can I say, I was bored. However, there's some half decent looking 80's out there at reasonable prices at the second.

Jeez, nearly £5K?. It's a red one too. I hope mine never gets to look like that.

Actually Nick it was the 'iconic' bit that caught my eye. Maybe I thought it said 'colonic'

Let me know if you get any ideas on that compressor platform Nick. Looks like I will probably still be off in Jan

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
a hahahahahaha. Yeah, when I first read it I thought it said 'utter shit'

Yeah i'm quite keen to take you up on the offer to build this platform if you're still up for it. I'll look into getting the compressor in Jan and we'll find a time that suits.

Of course mate. All we need is your car on my drive, the compressor and a sunny day. You should perhaps get a couple of 8mm mounting bobbins just to soak up any vibration.

Is that what some might call an “honest” ad, warts ‘n’ all? Mud, grass, scratches and the stoved-in bumper cappings, no secrets to this one :shifty:

I like the way they photo’d it in the rain, to make it look shinier :lol:

"What can I say, I was bored. However, there's some half decent looking 80's out there at reasonable prices at the second"

ive noticed that too, one that may of been a rough diamond on ebay recently caught my eye. it was blue with factory winch, low ish miles. didn't mention it on here incase someone was bidding on it.

It has just surfaced on the landcruiser buy and sell page on Facebook. the seller being a James mitchell. i do not know him im just part of the Group that i think Karl admins on.

Back