Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wonderful 47 on eBay

Im not really a fan of vehicles Painted Yellow... But that 'Kinda' works.... Lovely Truck.... Mmm! wonder what his reserve is...... I think if i wanted an old uncomfortable Bone Shaker, Id spend my money on a 60 series!... Or a 120... :thumbup:

Agree TP If you can get just the right amount of Black To go with it it works.. Even on that FJ...

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
There's something about the FJ i like, Even in Yellow....Yes TP a Tad Pricey...... But going back to the original post, Surely he hasn't spent Thousands on the restoration and Failed to do anything about the Drivers seat.... :wtf: There's always seat covers i guess.

Last edited:
There's something about the FJ i like, Even in Yellow....

I think I'm in a minority of one here. But I think the FJ Cruisers are horribly ugly looking. Nearly up there in Fiat Multipla territory. I wouldn't have one if it was given to me.

Actually, that's not true. I'd have it. But sell it and, with the proceeds, buy something a bit less battered by the fugly stick.

Had a Mk1 Multipla, was meant to look like a dolphin from the side!

Probably the best family car ever in its price bracket, nimble, quick spacious even with 6, with seats down it was a van size.

Was surprised they stopped it, but Mk2 looked bland as fook.

That 47 series looks good but they are now silly money, like much older stuff.

the roof tent & snorkel are not my bag but there can't be many 40 troopys in the UK

Last edited:
Mmmmn.. Noisy, slow uncomfortable and expensive. You've got to want to be different to drive this for hundreds of miles at a time.

The one advertised is RHD as its a Jap import Sara has or had hers for sale LHD first time I seen one it was kind of facking ugly but over the years the look of it has grown on me just like the face only a mother or in my case a father can love got to be worth selling me heart for one and best of all have some change left over to kit it out for travelling

They're all grey imports as the model was never available new over here. After a bit of research it seems all the RHD versions were auto's. They made a manual with a centre Torsen diff, whatever that is, which would be my preference but LHD kills it for me. No doubt the autos are very capable though with Traction control and diff locks. If I was ever to contemplate replacing the 80, a test drive in one of these would be first thing on the list.

Back