Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

User map

I knew it would be a stupid question. :oops:

I can't seem to put my blue marker in the right place :(
Weifang map3.jpg

I want to be here

gRA

Last edited:
What are you putting into google? All I do is pass your details to google and get the pointer back. No control over that.
Also, the job which runs the update only happens at 11pm each night so any change will only take effect then. Google get cross with me if I run it too often :(

Hey Chris, forget that User Map thingy :shifty: I am 6 miles from TW if you need anything done....

Hans, my good man. PM rocketing to you

Chris

Still getting a complete blank page on this. I tried my (yuk) PC laptop and that was the same.

Hmm.

C

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I cant get it to update my position. :doh:

I changed my location in profile settings-user map location. Yesterday, and it still isnt showing me. :?

Ben / Graham - you should see the updated detail now. Oddly the job to run the update does not work when automated but when when manual. Will have a look into it tomorrow.

Chris - can you see this page? http://www.landcruiserclub.net/userloc.php

Yes! I can Crispin. What does that mean?

Chris

Working now, thanks Cris. :thumbup:

Means the problem is my side. Will fix it today.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I can't really see the point of having the User Map link when it just gives the world map with a few balloons on it you then having to click a balloon to see who's it is,
where-am-i.gif
the old way of having 'See me on a map' in the ID panel was much more convenient, when it then took you straight to that persons location. :thumbup:

I disagree Chas. It is very useful if, like Chris, you want to find someone in a certain area.

I disagree Chas. It is very useful if, like Chris, you want to find someone in a certain area.

But not if you want to see what area a certain person is in.

I can't really see the point of having the User Map link when it just gives the world map with a few balloons on it you then having to click a balloon to see who's it is,
where-am-i.gif
the old way of having 'See me on a map' in the ID panel was much more convenient, when it then took you straight to that persons location. :thumbup:

Just got to point it out Chas and I'll put it back - It was a custom thing I did on the old forum and have not (yet) done it on this one.
Chill.

Just got to point it out Chas and I'll put it back - It was a custom thing I did on the old forum and have not (yet) done it on this one.
Chill.

That'll be great Chis, I didn't realise it was something you did, I just thought the new forum didn't have that feature.

Link is there, but I can't remember the parameter to pass to it to centre on the person so before you blow a foffie valve clicking on it and seeing nothing happen, it does not click (yet)

smoking-029.gif
OK Chris, just chillin'
smoking-marijuana-031.gif

Back