Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

what film are you watching tonight?

'The Wall', some marine pinned down behind a wall in the middle of the desert by an Iraqi sniper for a couple of days, bit drawn out but good ending...

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Life On The Limit. (Documentary Film).

Another (the last one) F1 racing documentary, Jackie Stewart.
I'm guessing you've seen the Ayrton Senna one. I haven't, but a friend of mine saw it at the cinema and said the whole audience gave it a standing ovation at the end.

Watched "Senna" a while back. "Life on the Limit" was made after this and gave a factual history of F1, the running of it and the safety concerns and how they were addressed from the early 60's right up to just after Senna was killed. Used some previously unseen footage with interviews from drivers past and present as well as the people involved in organising and running the whole show. A great watch.

Escape plan.

sly and arnie.

yeah i know, i watch some crap..

Had the daughter and family staying with us while they had some renovation done to their house.
SiL had Guardians of the Galaxy 2 he wanted to watch, so that was duly played.
What a load of ****, glad I don't watch stuff like that

Saying that I have yet to watch The Kingsman ( first one) they're telling me it's funny, so at some stage will find out.
I do like comedy films, Get Santa I enjoyed, Blazing Saddles is another one (just ones that spring to mind )

Back