what film are you watching tonight?

chapel gate

Supporter
Promoted Company
I am in england
May 26, 2014
near, leek staffs.
The other night I watched "Chappie".

Damaged South African Police Droid is purloined by the Inventor and loaded with his new 'self-awareness' personality software and becomes a small human child ready to learn. He is then kidnapped by the bad guys . . .

'WAL-E' meets 'Robocop' meets 'Bladerunner'.

Interesting but it didn't grab me too much.

Bob.
Damn it, wanted to watch that.

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
I am in europe
Feb 24, 2010
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Garage
Sand Castle, The siege of Jadotville and Spectral. All three get a big thumbs up. I did start watching Gods of Egypt. Stopped after about 15 minutes. Couldn't believe I watched that much of it to be honest.

Well there's nothing on the telly.

BobMurphy

I am in scotland
Mar 1, 2010
Kirkliston, Scotland
"Aces High" . . WWI RFC tale of death and destruction - m0stly theirs. Lots of Tiger Moths dressed up as SE5s plus the Avro 504K from the Shuttleworth Trust collection.

Its an anti-war movie!

Bob.

BobMurphy

I am in scotland
Mar 1, 2010
Kirkliston, Scotland
Last night I watched 'Noah' (with Russell Crowe, Ray Winstone, Anthony Hopkins and others).

I was looking forward to it, thinking it might be a bit of gritty realism , as in "Master & Commander" . . .

I needn't have bothered, what a load of hokum :doh:.

Bob.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks