Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

what film are you watching tonight?

Good lad @ratrace ! Happy to hear you're keeping in sync! :laughing-rolling: :thumbup: (images flash on the screen, in time with the music!) Lol!

sorry but had to watch Herbie goes to Monte Carlo , nice cider and stop work on the flooring

Dont tell the wife i stop work for a film

Da5 bloods or something. Dreadful low budget insult to people who were really there. I lasted 25 minutes though. Who makes this crap?

rollerball.

as cheesy as it sounds.

great fun!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Bad Batch.... Mmm! Interesting, Great sound track

12 years a slave last night because i got bored when i seen it at the cinema and ended up smoking outside while i waited for the mrs and kids , i guess its an interesting story for those who never read about the subject .

Last night I watched V for Vengeance on DVD, good film if a bit OTT.

Watched a great film tonight (on DVD) and this is how it goes, Goood morning Vietnaaaam!

Ryan Reynolds in Buried and thinking thats how i've spent most every day for the past 4 months :violence-shootself:

Greyhound - very good and The Old Guard. Decent as well.

bad samaritan.

gripping the edge of me friggin seat..

Deepwater Horizon.

Factual offshore drilling rig disaster movie based on real life events in the Gulf of Mexico in 2010.

Great movie. If the facts are accurately portrayed then shame on the oil companies.

Blown Away , staring a runaway FJ40 - supporting cast Jeff Bridges and Tommy Lee Jones

24 Hours To Live was on Spanish tv last night (in English). No idea who the actors were but it had three 70 series, at least one 45, and numerous FJs - the FJs were the main chase scene. Story was ok(ish) but the LCs were the stars.

Regards,

Rodger

Back