Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Who else been giving their 80 the once over.

Lexie

Country Flag
great_britain
Fresh oil and filter, fuel filter, air filter and shafts greased then wheels off and throughly washed in below

Screenshot_20181230-170610_Snapchat.jpg

Mine's tucked up in Winter storage. Not really because of the weather seeing as it's already rusty, but I'm saving on the road tax until the nicer weather. It had a good fettle before it went to bed.

Winter is just kicking in here, so my 80’s annual underbody and chassis jet-wash will wait till spring, or at least till the salting stops.

I say annual, but it gets a few washes under there in between if I take it in the mud.

I hate to see any car with the customary “lifetime” of mud caked into every corner. I’m convinced it encourages rusting and rot, especially when saturated in salt water, only to be reactivated every time it gets wet, with or without further added salt.

Mine's tucked up in Winter storage. Not really because of the weather seeing as it's already rusty, but I'm saving on the road tax until the nicer weather. It had a good fettle before it went to bed.
Outa interest much is your road tax

Winter is just kicking in here, so my 80’s annual underbody and chassis jet-wash will wait till spring, or at least till the salting stops.

I say annual, but it gets a few washes under there in between if I take it in the mud.

I hate to see any car with the customary “lifetime” of mud caked into every corner. I’m convinced it encourages rusting and rot, especially when saturated in salt water, only to be reactivated every time it gets wet, with or without further added salt.

Bit like myself i missed the opertunity in the summer to treat the under side altho it is in pretty good shape. Just feels so much better knowin its serviced and cleaned inside and out

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Errm, is it £255?

Back