Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Worst UK Winter in 50 Years

Agree on the beer: The worst beer you do get in Norway - not that its not tasty, but the cost is unbearable. (Btw: Aass and Mack are the best...)

yes those Mack brewery beers are nice, had a look at the brewery when i was in Tromso. i also like the microbrewery in Trondheim - does a range of blonde beers, ambers and even stouts
my Olso colleagues have told me about a microbrewery in Oslo, near Majorstuen or Bogstadveien, which is where I often stay in a Thon hotel, must visit it next time I am in Oslo

in fact here is a pic of me at the Mack brewery - the had a beer on called "5mr Party"

Attachments

• 059Mack_brewery.jpg
    059Mack_brewery.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 131
Oslo Mikrobryggeri - Bogstadveien 6 - entrance from Holtegata. Pilsner, steamer, bitter, porter, India Pale Ale, stout and amber.
http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attrac...Oslo_Mikrobryggeriet-Oslo_Eastern_Norway.html

Tromsø, 1980's, student life: every friday (n sometimes wednsds), start at Mack's Ølhallen (beer-hall), then move on to an establishment with more music and younger girls. Those where the days when there was nothing else to spend money on than beer and cars.

thanks uHu :)
think Norwegian colleagues are afraid of telling me a - yorkshireman - where this brewery was in Oslo - the evening before a client meeting!
now i know :icon-cool:

Been snowing for 4 hours and looking good for fun now!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Got a few flakes here. Lots of drifting. I live about 100m higher than the tarmac. Coming down with the help of gravity not too bad.

P1040035.JPG

Coming back up needed some shovel work in a couple of places.

P1040037.JPG

Back