Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 for sale. Can't for the life of me think where I've seen it before ...

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Very unique green paint colour. :think: and the odd dent here and there too :whistle:

You mean if Toyota made homing pigeons ..... ha ha

Be nice to see it settle down with a long time owner. A modified 80 isn't everyones cup of tea or tin of strongbow. But be nice to hear it's got a long lasting home!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
The trouble is they become a single use vehicle and unless you have a lot of spare time to travel they get very little use. On another note its a bit rich on the money but asking isn't marrying.

Indeed Andy.. I can't remember what Chas sold it for but after multiple owners god knows whats been done between then!

It turned up in the next village to where we live for a while but was never used.

Now on auction on ebay with zero reserve I think I read?

Seems he changed his mind about the no reserve bit. Will this ever find a home?

I think you should give it a good home Jacob ???? There are 13 80s of all shapes and sizes on ebay at the Mo, Not including Mr Rigby's Adds.... I think the word has got out of their Potential Value.....

I was actually eyeing up an 80 the other day that I could see myself in but these silly prices are way more than I can or want to pay. Unless there's a sudden spike in early 100s of course.

Doug DeMuro just declared the 100 Series "undervalued" (at 6:50) so hopefully we can sit back now and watch values quadruple.

With prices as they are at the moment, dare I say, it's almost as if the 100 series is being regarded as a poor man's 80 which is nonsense as, in many ways, the 100 is a superior vehicle. More complex yes and they do seem to have their own rust issues but a much more refined truck and just as capable.

Back