Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80+

Near on 600ltrs of fuel:shock:

I bet that exceeds 5t fully loaded. Wonder what motivated the build and at $75k it hasn't met reserve.

Someone will buy it for sure...

Just think of the bragging rights Andy, c'mon you know you want it.

Its not the $75K + finishing price thats the problem Rolly, it's that object to the shipping charges on top to get it back here:lol:
At that weight I would sooner have a bigger engine and stronger transmission fitted.

Andy

44 grand in British pounds :shock: i reckon you could subject the oldest 80 in the UK to a complete restoration and modify it for that kind of money .

44 grand in British pounds :shock: i reckon you could subject the oldest 80 in the UK to a complete restoration and modify it for that kind of money .

Not to the standard that the other has been built to! Not even close Shayne, with the amount of bespoke work done.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
not my cup of tea but I think if you paid somebody to fabricate this 80 for you it would cost a lot more then the £44k asked for it.
this is a total 1 I don't think one single part is 'off the shelf '.
stu

That does seem to have had an awful lot of money spent on it, almost every single component has been upgraded or modded. I have no idea about how much these things costs but certainly know how they can all add up!

What does surprise me is that the engine seems to be pretty stock, with all that kit and extra weight perhaps an intercooler would have been nice?

Back